Arrow

I discovered this in my photos. This was an Arrow painting I did several years ago. I’m definitely going to miss watching this show!

Cheers

36 Likes

Phenomenal! Are you still active on dA?

4 Likes

Woah, that’s incredible! There are so many little details, I imagine it took you a while to add everything in. Great job on the background buildings, the perspective of the whole piece is phenomenal! Did you use acrylic or oil paints for it?

5 Likes

It annoys me how good your skills are compared to my own.

4 Likes

But that’s okay. :+1:

4 Likes

I love this.absolutly fantastic.

3 Likes

Thanks! I am here and there, but I do have a tendency to forget to check DA.

3 Likes

Thank you! I used acrylic for this one. Over all, if I calculated the time, probably took me an afternoon to complete.

3 Likes

Lol that’s what I say to artist friends. I’m diggin’ your work—I really like your Wildcat & Jay Garrick! I hope to see more JSA members on the page. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

Looks in-cred-i-ble. My painting skills are, um, abstract.
also, what is dA?

3 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster That painting is absolutely beautiful! Do you happen to remember what brand of paints you used?

3 Likes

Beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Amazing!!! I hope you plan to do more dc characters!

And I’ll miss Arrow too :frowning:

3 Likes

deviantArt.com :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh. I feel like I shoulda know that.

3 Likes

@AmberButane Nah, it’s okay. It’s kinda dead these days. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

DeviantArt isn’t dead. That abbreviation is. I don’t know all the abbreviations for stuff. Seriously, COIE confused me for months!

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

@anon52107441, thank you!

@Broken-Knight, I used a variety of brands, whatever I had left over from school. I think it was a combination of “Golden” and “Liquitex” if I remember right.

@JLWWSM, thank you!

@MissGsptlsnz, thanks! I am planning on doing more DC characters. I do have a “Death” painting in one the threads under Fan Creations.

6 Likes