Arrow

Cool

3 Likes

I’m so jealous of your talent; I can barely draw stick figures. All I can do is make people laugh and possibly write an awesome story with some of DC best superhero’s.

3 Likes

It all starts with stick figures-- I’ll bet you’re better than you think :slight_smile:
Writing is also an amazing art form–it helps bring all these amazing characters to life. Either route, your good!

5 Likes

Wow! I can’t believe it only took an afternoon! I would have guessed you did it over several days at least.

4 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster I will try and draw something for you guys and I can not be held liable for the horrors your eyes gaze upon ! Ask me to tell jokes write jokes I have even written my own pick up line that’s so good it will get you married ( I know it’s that good got me married). Draw though the horror your eyes will see .

3 Likes

this is so cool!! thank you for sharing

3 Likes

Thank you! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

This looks awesome! It captures the inner struggles he faces in the lighting in his face. Great work!

3 Likes

Awesome painting. Makes me want to go back and watch those old seasons of Arrow. Its a great show, and great work- It’s nice that you included Star City in the background and the way Arrow looks is exactly like his appearance in the show- nice picture :+1: :partying_face: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s freaking awesome :clap:

3 Likes

I have a great suggestion. Just don’t put lips on your drawings.

2 Likes

@Behemoth ouche

1 Like

Oh, the rest of the drawing looks good. No offense meant. But lips always look bad.

2 Likes

Don’t worry I know it is definitely not good. It almost looks like I put those red lip candy things. I don’t remember what they are called @Behemoth

2 Likes

Holy cow! Absolutely stunning work. Ollie would be proud to have been captured by your hands. Truly a worthy tribute to him and such an amazing show that helped revolutionize the super hero world as we know it.

And hard “me, too” on missing Arrow. I’m a bit behind (RL got in the way) but I started watching at the beginning and was just so insanely pleased by it.

I’ve always felt Green Arrow was basically the most ignored member of the JL, even if Aquaman is the most mocked, and I knew there was monumental potential for him to be centered more, especially after Smallville utilized him so well back in the day, so it was just so incredibly exciting. I never dreamed it would become what it has and it makes me so incredibly happy as a comic book nerd, especially one who favors DC. I know people who are now collecting comic books because of the Arrowverse and as a lifelong comic book nut (my Mom was buying and stashing comics for me in utero), who got made fun of for bringing comics to school and who has worshipped DC for literally as long as I can remember, it’s one of the most amazing feelings to see how much has changed and how beloved these characters are to so many, now.

Sorry for the rambling. Your beautiful work just really touched me and made me really lament how much I’ll miss the show and what it means to me.

You’re awesome. Thank you so much for sharing. :heart::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for all the kind words! I’m glad not only this piece, but comics and art over the years has had a great impact on your life. No need to apologize for for getting caught up in the moment, this a great platform to share our love of this universe!

2 Likes

That’s where it all starts—Just some instruction and some practice and you’ll be good. I’ve taught plenty of painting and drawing classes at work—it is a fun skill that can be learned. I know you’re into writing and that’s awesome, but keep at drawing some here and there too.

2 Likes

Thanks @Nok! Appreciate it!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

That’s incredible!!!

2 Likes