Are you wearing DC apparel today?

I’m wearing Batman socks, I**MN lounge pants, and a SPACE: 1999 t-shirt.

I am too geeky for words.

3 Likes

I wearing my flash socks, T shirt and sweater. I’m a huge flash fan

2 Likes

How’s that for a t-shirt?

3 Likes

I wear DC shirts on a daily basis as my job doesn’t start til 4 in the afternoon. On Wednesday’s I try to wear a shirt in honor of a specific title.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, I used to do that too. If my New Book of the Week was Superman based, bingo a Superman shirt it 'twas that I’d wear to the comic store that night. Same for Batman, etc.

2 Likes

I wore my Harley shirt wrong side out to work lmao I have to wear a black shirt

3 Likes

I have a lot of t-shirts, I recently made myself purge a lot of the old ratter looking ones. I wore my favorite Flash t-shirt today. It’s same image as this one but mine is light grey not dark grey.

4 Likes

I know I’m a little out there but I wear something Batman every day

4 Likes

fattyboonbatty

You’re “in” there in my book if u wear Batman apparel or any DC apparel everyday.

2 Likes

I saw a really snazzy Flash watch at Walmart (yeah, I was surprised too) but chose to pass on it.

2 Likes

Vroom

Details please at your earliest convenience. What did it look like?

1 Like

traverses mental recesses to remember

If memory serves correct, it had a silver/leather band (is that the term? I don’t know my watch terminology off hand) and the timepiece was silver and had a rotating Flash emblem over it.

It said on the case to “pull out button on right side for clock to open” but after several tries, I couldn’t get it to open.

2 Likes

Vroom

Tell me that off hand watch pin was unintentional please. I wanna believe there’s a such thing as no pun intended. Either way it was delicious.

Pun not pin cmon keyboard were supposed to be a team here.

Actually it wasn’t but good on you for noticing, so I’ll say it was intended :wink:

1 Like

Justice League

This is either going to sound flirty or childish, and I don’t care which way you take it, but I’m currently wearing Harley Quinn pajamas.

1 Like

I’m wearing a glow in the dark Superman tee and Batman sweatpants.

1 Like

As pajamas?

No, just for regular around the house duds. My Superman shirt has a glow in the dark S-shield too.

1 Like