Are you wearing DC apparel today?

Took a shower and just put on this old bat shirt. Basic and common but I still like it!

11 Likes

I technically wear DC merch 5 days out of the week. When I bought JL on blu-ray, it came with these pins, I had the Superman on for awhile but since we’re getting Aquaman in a little over a month, I’ve been rocking this on my workbag.

7 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Looks great! I have a Batman shirt I wear sometimes. But overall, I don’t have much dc apparel. I am planning on getting more dc related stuff over the next few months!

5 Likes

Nope, sold all of DC apparel a while back. It’s tempting to pick up a shirt at Hot Topic or elsewhere but I save that for other swag.

3 Likes

I wear a Batman / Superman Emblem Watch Everyday to work lol Also my son is wearing Flash Pjs right now lol

81KSO6qwQYL.UX342.jpg

6 Likes

A Batman zip-up hoodie. I work security, so there’s no clear dress code.

4 Likes

That’s a neat watch. I have thought of buying a new watch but one with a subtle design.

3 Likes

Yep. Bat-shirt along with my Wonder Woman socks!

4 Likes

I wish I had a Batman hoodie!

Might wear my Batman or Superman socks tomorrow

2 Likes

@TruthOfPisces, you wear Batman to strike fear into anyone when you are doing security? That would be pretty cool

2 Likes

Supes tshirt (Black with red S)

3 Likes

With blue jeans?

1 Like

@TX85 I wear it as lounge wear around the house. When I’m out, my favorite DC gear is a black fitted Wonder Woman T-shirt where the WW is made of red and gold rhinestones - I know that sounds awful but it’s actually really cute. I’ll post a picture one day when I figure how to do it.

2 Likes

When I had my black tee with red “S”, I loved wearing it with blue jeans. Got to cosplay out in public and no one was the wiser.

2 Likes

I haven’t worn my regular and black super tees in a while but love wearing them with blue jeans as it’s both casual and cosplaying.

1 Like

I’m sporting a Watchmen button today (smiley face with blood drop, of course).

5 Likes

I have Batman villains tattooed on my arm so I don’t know if that counts… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice. show it off show it off!!

1 Like

Not Harleys’ tats unfortunately, but here’s today’s button!

orntz4.jpg

2 Likes