Are you wearing DC apparel today?

The blood drip is pointing towards your hair lol. You cold?

1 Like

Itā€™s cold, so the Deadshot socks my mom got me for Christmas last year.

4 Likes

Whereā€™d she get Deadshot socks? Those sound groovy.

2 Likes

Hot Topic, I believe. It was winter 2016. Suicide Squad merch was very popular even if the movie wasnā€™t that good.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome

1 Like

Hey Vroom, why did you get rid of your DC merchandise or at least apparel ? Are you embarrassed to be wearing that stuff even in pvt?

I admit that I usually wear my merch at home but because my clothing style is just simple shirts or tees and blue jeans with black boots or white tennis shoes. Last time I wore comicbook merch in public was my Batman shirt when I went to see Justice League and then Iron Man shirt to see Avengers: Infinity War

2 Likes

Like Harleys, Iā€™ve got my DC tats, but today I also have my Harley shirt and Ivy socks on!

3 Likes

Joining in on sock day

1 Like

I have Superman and Wonder Woman socks. One side of the sock is Supes, then if you turn it inside out itā€™s WW.

5 Likes

Nice combo right there

2 Likes

I sold the apparel as it was an area of collecting I felt I could do without and I was comfortable in letting go of it. Great stuff, but I was at a point (as Iā€™m sure weā€™ve all been) where I wanted to downsize and the clothing side of things was always a lower priority in my DC fandom. There are other areas in my fandom that are of greater interest to me.

As for being embarassed to wear it? Heck no! Why, when we wear DC apparel we Showcase (lilā€™ reference there) to the public that we have quality taste in entertainment. Iā€™ll admit I shy away from the flashier stuff but I always enjoyed wearing DC swag. Iā€™d still be wearing my Superman watch actually, but it got waterlogged so thatā€™s a no go.

4 Likes

Speaking of socks, I got a pair of Superman socks at Target a few months back. It was a set of two pairs and one was a b**ch to put on while the other pair slid on just fine. Theyā€™ve worn out since then, so I guess thatā€™s why they were on clearance.

Whatā€™s a store that has different styles of DC socks (that actually last for a while) at good prices? I look around at Target and Walmart but donā€™t see much, so Iā€™m thinking more of a specialty type deal. I just might want some new DC socks.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

I bought my pair of Superman socks that came with a couple of different colors along with Batman socks in a combo pack pretty cheap years ago at Walmart. They still fit and have lasted long but the S shield on the super socks stretches while the bat symbol stays as is and so that sucks

3 Likes

@JLWWSM Those sound so awesome!! My lil man has a batman raincoat and rainboots that his been using this season. I have a pair of Wonder Woman Converses that you can probably find me rockinā€™ a few times a week! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Killer stuff guys and gals

1 Like

I would love that shirt! I only have Batman,Superman and Flash logo tees for DC.

Iron Man and Hulk tees for Marvel

1 Like

I wear something DC everyday! Today was Green Lantern day.

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to rock some Harley Quinn converse for x-masā€¦ Hopeā€¦

1 Like

Wonder Woman pajamas from Target

2 Likes

Wearing my Joker T-shirt!

1 Like