Are you more excited about the Aquaman film or Shazam?!?

Shazam!

3 Likes

Aquaman, just because it looks the biggest out of the two. Shazam would have won out easily if it were featuring Black Adam.

1 Like

I’m excited for both, but Aquaman looks very unique since it’s underwater. So I’m slightly more excited for Aquaman. Oh! And Aquaman has Black Manta.

1 Like

Both are great

2 Likes

I’d have to say both. The more DC the better.

2 Likes

Way too hard to choose. They both look amazing!

1 Like

I’m highly anticipating and excited for both. That said, Aquaman is my most anticipated movie of the year, so that one.

Shazam is one of my anticipated movies of next year and it looks like alot of fun.

2 Likes

Aquaman. I like the character and film looks great.

Shazam looks good but I’ve never been into him much. Interested in seeing it but not until it’s available to digitally rent.

Aquaman is a day 1 at the theatres for me

1 Like

Shazam

1 Like

Aquaman

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to both films to be honest. They both look pretty great to me.

2 Likes

well after seeing that promo on DC Daily my underwater excitebike is maxed out for Aquaman

3 Likes

It seems James Wan has a good grip on Aquaman. What a better Aquaman than an islander right? All they need to do is do is reboot Batman by doing Flashpoint. Have Current Thomas Wayne(Jeffery Dean Morgan) be Batman in Flashpoint and end Flashpoint with Flash giving the new Batman the letter from his father. Who to cast, I don’t know.

2 Likes

I was interested in Aquaman since I’m a huge Jason Mamoa fan, but James Wan killed it for me. The trailer makes it seem like a Fast and Furious type film. Meh. I also agree with SynthDecon on the whole Flashpoint thing.

2 Likes

It’s a close call but if I had to choose between the two it would be aquaman.

2 Likes

Aquaman! Shazam looks cool and I’m totally on board for it but Aquaman has AWESOME!! written all over it!! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Aquaman. I’ve been a James Wan fan since The Conjuring and Insidious.

I am excited for Shazam too but I am a fan of Jason Momoa, Patrick Wilson and Amber Heard. Plus Nicole Kidman is in it.

1 Like

I’m gonna say both…I generally like anything that comes out from DC!

3 Likes

The big red cheese please.

1 Like

Speaking of Nicole Kidman, I can’t wait to see the scene in full where she looks like an absolute badass wielding a trident. That was one of my favorite things from the extended preview.

2 Likes