Are you more excited about the Aquaman film or Shazam?!?

Both! I am a huge Jason Mamoa fan, but I am super stoked to see both so I can not choose! :grin:

2 Likes

Aquaman! Cant wait to see Atlantis in all its glory! Mera in IMAX 3d, yes please. Shazam looks great too, looks like they really got the right tone for that character. I’ve been saying for years, Shazam is the perfect character to launch a fun, family friendly, adventure franchise, it’s what it needs to be. I personally think the world of that character gives that franchise the potential to be something that rivals the Harry Potter flicks. Mystical worlds, Mr. Tawkey Tawney, expanding his power to his family, ect.

1 Like

Both but more Aquaman than Shazam is just the actor for Aquaman gets pay more and the story line of Aquaman is better well they are both interesting

2 Likes

That question though, @Zothegreat46… seriously, however could I choose? :wink:

2 Likes

Uh BOTH! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is both an option? I definitely can’t wait to see both of these films!

2 Likes

Aquaman by far. Aquaman is one of my favorite DC character

1 Like

After just watching the final Aquaman trailer I have to say Aquaman for sure

1 Like

I’m going to see both regardless but I think I’m a little more excited for Shazam because it really does look like they are trying something a little different.

Looking forward to both movies. I just secured my early Prime Exclusive Aquaman tickets for Dec 15​:+1:t2::muscle:t2::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Shazam!

looking foward to both movies just pre ordered my aquaman ticket december 20th

I have to say I’m more excited for Aquaman. It just seems like a must see in theaters. Shazam is looking good too, but since Aquaman is approaching sooner, I’m really getting excited for it.

3 Likes

Aquaman! Jason Mamoa made turned the character into a badass and I love it!

1 Like

Aquaman! Jason Mamoa made turned the character into a badass and I love it!

1 Like

Well based on the trailer I’d say aquaman, but I should go see both of them anyway.

1 Like

Without a doubt SHAZAM!

2 Likes

For me it’s Aquaman. I have been defending him for fifty years. “What? All he does is talk to fish! What kind of super-power is that?” I wish I had a dollar for every time heard that from a so-called comics fan. I still pinch myself every time I see a new Aquaman movie trailer. I haven’t been this hyped for a CBM since Superman Returns.

1 Like

Shazam
One of my favorite movies of all time was Big and the preview of this truly was Big for Superheroes. It looked so much fun and innocent movie. Plus Chuck was one of my favorite shows so the casting felt spot on

2 Likes

Atlanteans are strong and Aquaman can control the ocean while literally 70% of the world is water. Blows my mind how one can even fathom him as a weak character or a joke.

I’m excited for both. Shazam seems like a fun movie. Can’t wait to see the next trailer so we get to see the villian.

5 Likes