Are Batman’s Contingency Plans Useless?

Well, what do you believe? Are they Useless? Are they not? Answer and Explain!

3 Likes

some are useless some are not

2 Likes

They are useless

4 Likes

Why though?

3 Likes

Because they are useless.

4 Likes

why though

3 Likes

no one likes a smart ass

2 Likes

Simple. My plans to defeat my now evil teammates are based on the assumption they are good and will behave heroically. It is like they are designed for villains to steal and use.

6 Likes

I mean, still he doesn’t choose when they step out of line. They step way too out of line, like injustice 1 superman, he has contingency plans for that and every other member

2 Likes

@biff_pow your opinions?

3 Likes

Injustice 1 is nonsense for a fight plot taken from Kingdom Come. My hest friend is uncorruptable.

4 Likes

do you mean, like, do i accept stories like Tower of Babel?

diabolical omniscient megalomaniac Batman is my favorite Batman

3 Likes

I mean, are batman’s plans to take down the league if they step way too out of line useless? why or why not?

3 Likes

It’s like the prepper phrase “Two is one and one is none” - redundancies are built into his plans. Sure, Superman probably won’t be taken over by a mind-controlling villain and try to kill everyone on the planet. Probably. But in case it happens, there’s a backup plan for that.

6 Likes

No. it’s never bad to be too prepared, especially in a world with mind control and evil clones.

6 Likes

only his plan to take out J’onn because come on anyone could do that

edit - oh and his Hal Jordan contingency plan

wear a yellow sweater

4 Likes

I think it’s pretty useless. I’m pretty sure almost everyone in the Justice League knows each others’ weaknesses. To put it on display is an unnecessary risk.

3 Likes

That is not my contigency pan.

This is my contigency plan.
That lemonade was delicious.

8 Likes

He didn’t put it on display though. They got stolen. Plus, if anything the contingency plans say more about Batman than the rest of the League. Barry or Diana ‘wha Superman go rogue? No, why prepare, that’s crazy talk.’ Sure, they know his weakness, but have no real plan for if the event were to happen.

3 Likes

I love everything about that moment. It was so ridiculous that it could fit right in a Justice League international issue during the Bwah-Ha-Ha days.

3 Likes