Aquamen #1: Live Q&A with Chuck Brown and Brandon Thomas! Friday 2/18 @2pm PT/5pm ET!

Man that hour went by fast! Loved hearing directly from the writers of Aquamen and getting a glimpse into their process and what’s to come. Love these live Q&A’s and am already looking forward to the next one.

5 Likes

They skip my question, no comment from them.:frowning: I really suck.

4 Likes

No u don’t lol. They went bottom up. That went fast too. We love u buddy I’ll answer your questions anytime!!!

5 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Of course. I got skipped by one of my heroes Marv Wolfman & I was like 4th question down. 1 of 2 that got skipped. Don’t take it personally. Sometimes they don’t realize it & sometimes they might just want to answer a different question because they have a better answer for it. An hour goes fast. Also, some answers are longer than others so they don’t have time…

5 Likes

Don’t be discouraged, RF. Creators often don’t comment on speculative questions because they don’t want to spoil what’s coming, or disappoint you if what you have in mind isn’t in their plans.

5 Likes

BT: No armor planned, but you just might see the hook. Whether or not it’s actually on Arthur or another character we can’t say right now. Stay tuned!

7 Likes

Apologies for missing that one! Your question is answered now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it.:grinning: Looking forward to reading Aquamen.

5 Likes

See good things do come to those who wait.

3 Likes

That’s extremely cool of you to do that!! Was already a fan. But, now u got a fan for life!!

5 Likes