Aquaman's 80th Anniversary: How Are You Celebrating The King of The Seven Seas in 2021?

Eating fish and chips or ceviche with a brew and my favorite aquaman comic :metal:t3::fish: :partying_face: :tada:

4 Likes

Topo will take care of the music for the party…

6 Likes

I’m binging the Filmation Aquaman series. I absolutely :heart: the Filmation DC Universe, especially the Aquaman series (and it’s accompanying in-between segments that starred the JLA, Teen Titans and others).

4 Likes

Honor his contribution to Comic Books and the DCU.

5 Likes

How about an 80 page Giant of nothing but Ramona Fradon sketches?

5 Likes

That would be awesome. Her art is beautiful.

3 Likes

I would buy that book! She helped revamp Aquaman for the Silver Age and co-created the character of Aqualad. Ramona Fradon is 94 years young and a true treasure of the American comic book medium.

4 Likes

Thanx for the list @Vroom :ocean: :00_aquaman_rebirth:

2 Likes

No problemo! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Not in 4k yet! Hoping to get a new TV in the near future! Definitely at the top of watchlist now! :metal:t4: :0_aquaman_dceu:

1 Like

Cool beans. When you do watch Aquaman in 4K, keep the floor beneath you clear, as your jaw will drop to it many times.

Of course, this depends on how big of a nerd you are for A/V stuff, like video transfers. If that’s not your thing, then you’ll still enjoy the flick just fine. If it is though, oh ho, you’re in for a treat worthy of the finest Atlantean banquets.

2 Likes

I will definitely keep that in mind :joy:

1 Like