Aquaman 80th Anniversary Special 100-Page Super Spectacular!

Since his first appearance in November 1941’s More Fun Comics #73, Arthur Curry,
a.k.a. Aquaman, has defended the Seven Seas and the DC Universe itself from all
manner of threats. On August 31, DC and Aqua-fans alike can celebrate the legacy of
the Atlantean Sea King, with the release of the Aquaman 80th Anniversary 100-Page
Super Spectacular.

Created by some of the greatest writers and most prolific artists in comics, this is something you don’t want to miss!

For more information on this 100-page Super Spectacular, head on over to DC Comics!

Are you excited for 100 pages of pure Aquaman action? :trident: Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

10 Likes

Awesome!!! I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Hope we get stories from the recent string of authors I’ve enjoyed each one

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! Every time I read an issue of Aquaman it’s like being transported to another world. Best colors & backgrounds every time. My home state pride is swelling up. Paul Norris (Aquamans co-creator) Greenville, Ohio. I cannot find the name of the artist/ inker, writer from Lebanon, Ohio? Name slipped my mind. I searched Google every way possible & nothing. I thought it was Ramona Fradon but she’s Chicago…Anyways, Kelly Sue DeConnick Columbus, Ohio. Huzzahhh!!!

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t put this together for no reason, so yeah, I’m excited. :slight_smile: :00_aquaman_rebirth:

1 Like