Aquaman Watch Along, Fri Jan, 27th 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Yikes, that is one brutal move.

2 Likes

I mean in a more umm hottie with a body showing off. :smirk:

1 Like

I kinda appreciate that even though this is a darker moment for Arthur, these pirates kinda did it to themselves.

2 Likes

That’s what I meant too :wink:

2 Likes

Jason Momoa look like the 90s Aquaman without a hook.

1 Like

That’s such a huge grenade. Where was he hiding it?

2 Likes

So this is a thing. Blaming Aquaman for you being a horrible person? :roll_eyes: always the start of a great villain.

2 Likes

I almost feel bad.

1 Like

The mark of a hero is taking responsibility. The mark of a villain is blaming others, I think!

2 Likes

Awww, papa Curry is sad. :frowning: But also dad and son huggggggggggssssssss!

2 Likes

Thefifthelement 5th GIF - Thefifthelement 5th Leeloo GIFs

I can’t stay for the fun, so you all have fun with Aquaman (my second-favorite DCEU movie). :superman_hv_3:

3 Likes

Ever since the Joker blame Batman for dropping him in the green chemical in 1989 movie!

2 Likes

haha, all the connections!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, love this part!:laughing:

2 Likes

The undersea people are all so creative and cool looking! seahorsies and crocodiles!

2 Likes

That made me giggle more than it should have. Jason just seems like the type that would be your best drinking buddy, if ya drank.

Also they hired the douchest looking people to play Atlanteans. All of them so far.

2 Likes

Think this was Patrick Wilson second DC movie since The Watchmen.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Patrick Wilson is a very handsome dude, but he is really arrogant and xenophobic in this for sure! I still like him as a love interest in Morning Glory though!

But man, Willem Dafoe always makes me worried something bad is about to go down!

2 Likes

Black Manta and Ocean Master ohhhh

2 Likes

Love me some battle monarchs!

2 Likes