Aquaman Watch Along, Fri Jan, 27th 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

AQUAMAN_Keyart.jpeg
Hello everybody, hope you’re all having a great day, next Friday on January 27th at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST I’ll be hosting a Aquaman watch along, I thought it would be a fun movie to watch on Friday night, here’s a trailer for the movie…

To join you’ll need two devices, if you have the movie on DVD, Blu-Ray,4k Ultra HD, HBO Max or any streaming service that has the movie, put that on.
And to post on this thread you can use your computer, laptop, phone, Tablet or ipad.
Hope you guys can join the fun of under the sea adventure. See you there! :smiley:

:0_aquaman_dceu:

4 Likes

Ooh, I adore this movie. I might be able to make it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good evening everybody, we’re just 40 minutes away from The Aquaman Watch Along! :smiley:

3 Likes

Aquabro, Aquabro, does whatever an Aquabro does!

3 Likes

:laughing:Love that, that was clever.

3 Likes

20 more minutes! :grinning:

3 Likes

5 more minutes to go! Fun Fact: Aquaman made his first movie appearance as a cameo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, then he later appear in Justice League before having his own movie!
I remember at the time I was disappointed that he didn’t wear orange and green outfit that’s based on his comic appearance! :grinning:

3 Likes

Patience, my young Aqualad!

3 Likes

I have it pulled up and ready to WAL with the community! Haven’t seen it before.

2 Likes

On your mark…Get Set…GO! Press play! :smiley:

:0_aquaman_dceu:

3 Likes

Oh I like the WB logo they did! Also the DC logo!

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy the movie @CassTheStreet! :grinning:

2 Likes

Wait, NICOLE KIDMAN? She is in everything these days :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Love how this movie has a great start. This is Nicole Kidman second DC film since Batman Forever!:grinning:

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen her as Lucy, I really want to though.

1 Like

I have to admit, I love these underwater logos, but I kinda wish they’d gone with the logos they created for the trailer!

Also, I just love these two.

3 Likes

:rofl:Please don’t eat my dog!

1 Like

Atlanta, Queen of botox. Got it right?

1 Like

This is one of the origin story I really like.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Uh-oh trouble!

1 Like