Any Powers

If you could have any super power what would it be and why?

I’d pick super speed. Never late, don’t need a vehicle, can phase through objects, be anywhere in seconds. It’s the perfect power in my opinion.

5 Likes

The ability to split into 3 identical copies of myself, each with their own power set. 1. Highly Intelligent
2. Super strong/touch/durable
3. Incredibly agile/teleporter.
And as long as one clone or copy lives then I can never die.

2 Likes

And why because then i would be a force to be reckoned with. Would definitely affiliate with the Villains. So i would use them for heists, or beating up on the local hero team.

1 Like

Flying or Teleportation. I’d love to travel anywhere in the world at any time without airport hassles, long flights or driving through traffic

2 Likes

Telepathy, Superspeed, or Flight

1 Like

Flight and super strength

3 Likes

Flight and super speed.

2 Likes

The power to alter reality on a local level, to change or influence outcomes or make the odds better for the preferred outcome. The character is also somewhat out of phase with reality, since all outcomes are possible, but would appear solid. This makes him extremely difficult to kill. Even when he looks and feels tangible, a bullet from behind would still pass right though him, as by reflex alone, is body would react to let the bullet pass through him.

He can bring people back to life, but only if they were alive when he found them. There are limits to his power, but he wold still not someone to mess with.

MACJR

2 Likes

Flight. Super strength is very tempting. But the ability to soar in the clouds is too wonderful to pass up.

3 Likes

Heal / cure any illness…first place I would go is children hospitals…greatest power ever

3 Likes

@kawnorton.61009, nice thought. And that might be within the abilities of the hero I described. Healing people could be something he does in secret, so as not to get overwhelmed, and demands, from the massed to be healed.

MACJR

1 Like

The power to manipulate probability. What are the chances that you will find $1,000,000 on your doorstep tomorrow morning? 0%? Make that 100%. What is the possibility that if you jumped off of a roof you would fly away? 0%? Make it 100!

3 Likes

@R_e_d_H_o_o_d, that, in essence, is partly what I am describing, but without betting to deep into explaining the quantum mechanics of it all, and multiverse theory.

The character, I was talking about is deeply connected to the quantum universe. Where electrons can be either a wave or a particle, and its path not set until it is looked at. This character can choose when and where to look at electrons to choose just the outcome he wants. That would be an incredible talent.

If Green Arrow is about to get an arrow deflected, this power can change that, so that it still hits its target, not matter what the villain does to try to block it.

MACJR

2 Likes

The powers to communicate with animals

3 Likes

Heat vision. Great for playing pranks. (hot-foots and melted tires to all the jerks and bullies in the world). And just think of the cooking possibilities this power would bring.

1 Like

The ability to move things with my mind, I’d be able to move myself through the air too … infact I could take move Louis Lane and myself to any location of her choosing. (Sorry if you’re not a fan of Lois Lane she’s the first person I thought of)

2 Likes

As a Superman fan, first and foremost, I can understand you wanting to fly away with Lois Lane. Just beware of her boyfriend/husband (depending on universe and timeline). Best be sure Lois wanted to go on that trip too, or you may need to see just how fast you can fly. :wink:

MACJR

3 Likes

Maybe I could take Vicki Vale wherever she wanted to fly to. Batgirl, Supergirl, or Billy Batson, he’s so cute. I can just imagine making him fly through the air with my mind, he’d be smiling, laughing, and having the time of his life.

2 Likes

Billy could just point and I’d make him fly that way.

2 Likes

Flight.

3 Likes