Any news on the Green Lantern Corps movie???

Or you could include both…

:wink:

A random, thrown together basis for an entire GL trilogy (know in advance this deviates from the comics a bit):

-Movie 1: Hal is shining his light proudly as a GL. **** starts to hit the fan and the movie ends with him as Parallax.

-Movie 2: Hal is full on Parallax and the corps unites to defeat him. Hal is defeated then becomes the Spectre. The Parallax entity becomes the villain as Kyle Rayner takes over for Hal to set up…

-Movie 3: Kyle and the Corps are struggling to defeat Parallax and go to Hal for help. He initially refuses as the corps continues to get its teeth broken. Hal then decides to help and his power and that of the GLC are united to vanquish the Parallax entity. Hal is reborn as a GL and the adventure continues.

3 Likes

Sounds dope my man! I cannot WAIT to see what Geoff comes up with though.

Don’t break my heart like that Vroom, haha. I wouldn’t be able to stand the general public hating Hal Jordan for becoming Parallax. It’s been nearly 15 years since Rebirth retconned Parallax, yet I know some people who still hold it against Hal and hate him for it.

I could get behind Hal becoming Parallax in a movie, but he’d need to be saved or will himself free within the same movie so that his whole identity in the DCEU doesn’t revolve around villainy and redemption.

1 Like

No way Johns allows Hal to die or anything in the first installment in 8 years though. Hell, anyone for that matter.

Well, Green Lantern Bob might bite the dust…