ANNOUNCING The DC Universe Rewards Program! Sign Up for Early Access on Desktop Here!

Greetings, Citizens of the DC Universe Community!

You may have heard word on the street that we are giving Community Members a sneak peek to our upcoming Rewards Program. After taking it around the block, we’re pleased to announce we are now welcoming all members of the Community to test it out for themselves!

:point_right: PLEASE NOTE: This is an early access beta experience, and you can expect some minor bumps along the way. This program is currently best accessed on a desktop or laptop computer - the Rewards program is currently NOT optimized for mobile devices until we officially launch in the near future!

To familiarize yourselves with all the ins and outs, you can get an overview of the program on the DC Universe Rewards How it Works page and find a more detailed Frequently Asked Questions here.

Are you ready to accept your mission?

Then it’s time to board the ship! :rocket: Remember: this experience is best on a desktop or laptop computer.

Climb on the SS DC Universe Rewards Program here, and start earning tokens before everoyne else!

:thinking: QUESTIONS? Almost all of your questions will be answers by reviewing DC Universe How it Works page and find a more detailed Frequently Asked Questions here.

:fire: HOT TIP! Ad-blockers might prevent you from earning tokens, so please turn them off if it seems like you’re not earning tokens.

:mega: FEEDBACK? Head to our Suggestion Box: Rewards category and let us know your thoughts!

:exclamation: ONE LAST THING: The Redeem catalogue you see will not be representative of what will be available at launch. Expect lots of super cool items to drop soon!

Thank you all so much for going on this journey with us- we hope you’ll have as much fun earning tokens as we did building the program!

15 Likes

Oh man, looks like there’s still some problems. I’m not able to sign up, it’s been loading for well over 10 minutes now. I’ll keep trying.

1 Like

:frowning: Are you trying this on desktop, or a mobile device? We do expect some gremlins on mobile with this particular flow. Hopefully it kicks into gear soon!

2 Likes

Thank @Applejack. I tried it on a mobile device.

Yes I’m interested. Android and Amazon Fire Tablet

1 Like

Yes, I’m in!
iOS

2 Likes

It worked on my mobile device and I got points for reading a comic on mobile too. This is cool. This also gives extra incentive to get through my list of comics I want to read on the service.

3 Likes

Tots in!

1 Like

@donaldjsa, @plinske, @gabebernardes, excellent! Look no further than the instructions in the topic above to access the wonderful world of Rewards. There are some helpful FAQ’s that can guide you through the basics, and a link that will take you right to the early access page.

Be sure to let us know what you think!

3 Likes

Still can’t access it. It just keeps saying “Now Loading” with a little arrow spinning in a circle, and nothing else happens. I tried it on my iPhone and iPad. I’ll have to try it on my desktop and see what happens.

Yes I’m interested. Android/desktop

1 Like

Yes, I’m interested. iOS and Apple laptop.

1 Like

I’m so excited for this. It also still gave me tokens for reading things on my Roku TV, which I’m super happy about because if I’m gonna read comis digitally, I like it to BIG. Nitpicky, I wish there were some more characters to choose from for an avatar/favorites, but this is early stages and I was happy to see some titans in the mix :grin: For now, I’m sure I’m one of many Nightwings in the service!

3 Likes

It was worth a try on mobile, but until we officially launch, desktop is our recommended way of accessing the program :slight_smile: Let us know if you run into any issues there!

2 Likes

What characters would you like to see? Happy to pass some suggestions along! Something tells me Starfire…

4 Likes

@legioncadet, @jeibes.46966, welcome aboard! To join, please reference the instructions in the topic above to access the wonderful world of Rewards. There are some helpful FAQ’s that can guide you through the basics, and a link that will take you right to the early access page.

Please share your feedback with us after you’ve had a chance to try it out!

2 Likes

Yes I’m interested
iOS and desktop

1 Like

Yes I’m Interested!!!
iOS platform

1 Like

Very very wise guess :joy: :starfire_ttns:

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea.

I was able to try the mobile version from the navigation tab before it was removed. It worked well and I was able to earn 180 points. I noticed that downloaded comics don’t register progress.
I have yet to do anything from desktop other than checking my profile, but that worked just fine.

I look forward to the official full release and seeing what else DCU has to offer with this program.

2 Likes