ANNOUNCING The DC Universe Rewards Program! Sign Up for Early Access on Desktop Here!

Count me in, Using IOS. Thanks!

1 Like

@nastin8, @AshleyLynn5287, @mzomkowski.23688, welcome aboard! To join, please reference the instructions in the topic above to access the wonderful world of Rewards. There are some helpful FAQ’s that can guide you through the basics, and a link that will take you right to the early access page.

Please share your feedback with us after you’ve had a chance to try it out!

2 Likes

Yes Mac IOS

1 Like

I have already reached the weekly limit! I am using PC and Android. The one upside to the rewards program is that is makes me read books I have had on my “books to read list” that I always put on the back burner.

1 Like

I still don’t see my rewards anywhere within the app like I did 2 days ago

1 Like

It worked on my desktop, I’m in.

Sounds like plan fire :fire:me up!
Ohh yes indeed I interested in this beta test model
Using iso at the present time .

1 Like

Yes I’m interested
Using IOS

1 Like

Yes I’m interested iOS

1 Like

I’m interested
IOS

1 Like

Yes I’m interested
Android and Amazon Fire Tablet

1 Like

Yes!im definatly interested
Samsung Gs9:Android/razer blade pro :laptop

1 Like

Yes I’m interested!
iOS

1 Like

I’m in for rewards

1 Like

I’m interested! iOS

1 Like

One thing I didn’t see answered in the FAQs is can I earn the points if I don’t select the action from the rewards tab. I’m on mobile and I know this test isn’t optimized for it. For example do I have to watch an episode of Harley Quinn by clicking it from rewards or can I just watch an episode from my video tab and earn the reward? As of now if I look at the episode that should be giving points through the video tab there’s no indication that it will give me something if I watch it.

2 Likes

Hi, @reload. I can verify that you don’t have to go through the rewards tab. The actions you take still count to your points.

2 Likes

Interested :+1:t2:

1 Like

Interested!
Android and iPhone

1 Like

@Applejack, are you able to find out how redeeming a free month works for annual subscribers? I was gonna go ahead and do it, but then I saw the token-price increased so I can’t anymore right now. Would appreciate an answer as soon as you know!

Also, is the free month a one-time reward, or can it be redeemed more than once?

Thanks!

1 Like