Announcing DC Universe All-Star Games!

I really wish I could find that game again (for a decent price) and get some people to play once in awhile.

1 Like

I could understand D&D being played by this group of people, but these people are my age playing high schoolers trying to figure themselves out. Not a fan sorry

1 Like

Where did they get the miniatures? And why was one mini clearly Harley Quinn painted differently?

A lot of their mini’s are DC characters standing in for others. House of the Wasteoids is King Shark.

1 Like

The minis look pretty cool. I liked how it was the Jim Balent Catwoman

2 Likes

Ok - it was cute. But too random to really be compelling. Everyone had fun, so there’s that - but Xavier was … well, just XAVIER. Taking pistols away from mooks and using them to blow them away?.. He was playing Vigilante - not Batman. And I waited through the ~whole thing~ to learn why the DC ‘TRINITY’ (and Catwoman) were undercover as high-school kids why none of them knew about the others being there, or even recognized the others (World’s Greatest Detective?). No answers.

Not that everything has to be super-serious, but if you don’t wanna play Batman, don’t play Batman - play someone who’s all about killing criminals with their own weapons.

IDK. I think the concept of the show can float, but a bit more fore thought regarding the plot and the players agreeing to act would help alot.

1 Like

This was my favorite of all the dc universe original programing to date (I’ve been around since the beginning)

2 Likes

So, for Superman, did Sam use Superboy’s stats?

Superman (1985; pre-Crisis)
Dex: 26 Str: 50 Body: 40
Int: 13 Will: 22 Mind: 15
Infl: 10 Aura: 10 Spirit: 4
Initiative: 40 Hero Points: 210

Superman (1992; post-Crisis)
Dex: 15 Str: 25 Body: 18
Int: 11 Will: 20 Mind: 15
Infl: 10 Aura: 10 Spirit: 10
Initiative: 50 Hero Points: 200

Superboy (30th Century)
Dex: 15 Str: 25 Body: 18
Int: 7 Will: 20 Mind: 10
Infl: 7 Aura: 10 Spirit: 10
Initiative: 42 Hero Points: 100

Had to go on line for the Superboy stats.

This was a pleasant surprise! Been a fan of Sam Witwer since the Mist, and he is such a great and compelling story teller. Really enjoyed it!

Only one question: which mini is representing the wasteoid with King Shark? Is that Lady Blackhawk?