ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

that was confirmed? I thought they hadn’t officially said who the actress will be

3 Likes

Yep. Welch will be the third actor to portray my gurrrl in a live action content presentation. Woo-Hoo! :smiley: :+1: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

The announcement for a new DC FanDome made me excited, not gonna lie. I read there could be more looks at upcoming video games scheduled for the 2022 release window.

My ultimate wishlist would have to include anything Wonder Woman related and then if Ed Boon comes on and says, “Oh, hey…so, here’s a new Injustice 3 trailer.”

6 Likes

You said Titans and I was summoned. I think we both can agree we need a Titans panel, I’d like to see a certain former Robin again :wink:

4 Likes

I’d like to see a certain NIGHTWING again! Yes, I mostly like Nightwing because of Brenton Thwaites, no I am not afraid to admit it lol

5 Likes

He does a good job with Nightwing, I can’t wait to see him in action again.

4 Likes

Screw the acting, look at him!!!

I mean ummm…

yeah it’s the acting of course… what else would it be…

5 Likes

Hey, I am all for looking at characters who got it™, but I think everyone here knows that about me :grin:

3 Likes

There is a reason I used to be DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Yes, this! I am patiently awaiting news for all the DC games coming out; honestly they have all probably been my favorite games ever, The Arkham Series especially! I need more of my Dark Knight stealth action :smiling_imp: no other game can give me the same feel! And now that we’ll be able to play different Batfamily members in the other game(s)? Forget about it! They’ve got a day 1 pre-order riiight here haha.

8 Likes

Ah, the Arkham series. I just started Arkham Knight yesterday. I like the fact in this one that the Batmobile is a playable character with a deep personality of its own.

I’d like to hear more about Gotham Knights because if it has to be co-op without single player the choice is harder for me to make to play it.

6 Likes

YES- def need the Titans panel.

7 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

7 Likes

Absolutely. The diversity of sessions offered was my favorite part. Shows, movies, comics, retrospects, etc. It was all so awesome.

7 Likes

Hopefully this year’s Fandome will live up to this and more! :crossed_fingers: Glad to hear you had such a good time last year.

6 Likes

Had it been you I would’ve said that’s a nice picture of you.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you Sir! :smiley:

6 Likes

I really really want to play Gotham Knight so bad! Can’t wait for it!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Last year was Zack Snyder’s Justice League trailer. This year I would love to hear about a Justice League 2 movie, more over by Zack Snyder and Chris Terrio.

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @agbats! Looks like FanDome was a real success last year. I’m excited to see the announcements this year!

5 Likes