Android & Kindle Update - Patch Released!

Wow, I just read a comic straight through with no issue, maybe I’ll increase to HD now.

3 Likes

I uninstalled and reinstalled the new update, losing all my downloads,and I’m still not getting points for reading comics.

It fix the comic issue, but not the points. The comic books are not counted towards the points. When are you going to fix that issue?

2 Likes

Hey folks, I know it’s frustrating and I’m sorry to hear that the rewards are still giving some of y’all issues, but please report rewards problems over here so we can look into them properly.

We don’t want anyone’s experience to get lost in the topic-shuffle! :relaxed:

3 Likes

@Applejack, you have an adorable cat. That, need I might add, would be very perfect for an Oracle/BG fan.

1 Like

Thanks for your support and hard work!

2 Likes

The point system is still not working right ever since the update.

3 Likes

Just to make sure!

This is only on Android, and you have already attempted the latest update that was released yesterday?

If you have a chance, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support area to report the error and have your tokens reimbursed. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah so I have to do that every time. I update twice already.

Oh my, the keety! :cat: :+1:

1 Like

I updated through the Play store, reinstalled, and I’m still having issues with the tokens. It’s not going to stop me from reading comics, but I thought I’d let you know.

1 Like

Updated and running smoothly. Thanks guys for keeping the app running well.

2 Likes

Yeah same here. Still not counting my comics for rewards on the android app. Also, reinstalled it but still nada.

1 Like

I wish someone will here about the rewards.

1 Like

Still not working on my Android device.

1 Like

There is lag when I read comics but either that runs well for me

1 Like

Anyone do this more than once (uninstall/reinstall) and still seeing no comics triggering rewards after reading yet other components register instantaneously with no problems?

2 Likes

I downloaded the newest app today, and it appears to work fine so far. Thank you for the quick fix.

1 Like

Hey everyone! If you haven’t, please do make sure to report your technical issues with rewards and the interface to our technical support team at yourdcu.com/submit - they’ll be able to take a look at it from the functionality side of things. Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome @77costeve.7306!! Glad you can join us!!!