Android & Kindle Update - Patch Released!

UPDATE:
If you are still experiencing issues, please try:

1. Updating your app through your device’s respective stores OR

2. Uninstalling and reinstalling your app. PLEASE NOTE: This solution may result in a loss of your downloads. Thank you!

Hi everyone,

A small update to let you know that the team has released a patch to solve for the Android and Kindle issue.

By completing the above steps, you should also see a solve for the Rewards tokens not triggering when you read a comic book.
To receive a refund of your lost tokens, reach out to our Customer Support team and they will reimburse you.

Thank you for your patience!
giphy

30 Likes

How can anyone get mad at that adorable cat with glasses?!:joy:

Cat: Ok let’s see what we got here…

9 Likes

I just wish he worked weekends. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Is there a way to fix it without deleting and re installing the app?

6:57pm 7/27/2020

3 Likes

Oh my

2 Likes

I updated the app, and after I launched the new app, it said to update the app again. Is this the problem on Android? I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and received the same message.

4 Likes

Try clearing the app cache and force close it.

4 Likes

Oh I thought it was just my phone :joy: thank you!

3 Likes

Hi @77costeve.7306 - was all of this tried in the last hour? If it was earlier this morning, try uninstalling and reinstalling one more time, and let us know what you see. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks, @DaX05!
@WonderGirl, if you find you still have issues after trying that solution, you may have to uninstall and reinstall.

2 Likes

@applejack, the Kindle Fire app is having issues as well, showing Alfred every 3 or 4 pages while reading comics. Are they working on a fix for it also?

4 Likes

They are aware of issues on Kindle and have released a patch- have you uninstalled/reinstalled?

Well, I will now!

Thanks! :smiley:

I cleared the cache, but I don’t know what “Force stop” does.

7:31pm 7/27/2020

Let us know if that helps!

Force closing the app means exiting out of the app by “swiping” it away, or by clicking “Clear All”. The developers do recommend uninstalling/reinstalling the app to solve the issue, but hopefully these efforts help :slight_smile:

Oh, then I already did that.
Thanks.

7:34pm 7/27/2020

1 Like

Looks like the patch did work on the Kindle tablet. I read a whole comic and not one appearance by the butler guy. Which was weird because Batman was in it.

4 Likes

I uninstalled and reinstalled this is the version I’m seeing, am I set?

1 Like