An UPDATED Inside Look at the New DC Comics Office!

Well, now I need to see an in-office chess match.

14 Likes

Very nice! :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

He hails from this action figure box set, released by DC Collectibles in 2016:

Front

Back

16 Likes

Very Nice Space to work in thanks for sharing.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: Where does he get those wonderful toys? Awesome collection @Jitsu.

11 Likes

??? You guys are holding back. I understood the DC offices looked more like this:

16 Likes

I got to ask, I mean whoa, but is this all DC or just the comics side? I mean is it a HQ type of space for corporate and the artists are downstairs in the basement? I mean it’s’ surreal to see the “Inner Sanctum”!

12 Likes

It’s a shared space for DC and other WB departments and teams! Writers and artists aren’t always based out of the west coast, so most of them work frome home.

14 Likes

And is based on a story published in Detective Comics #241 :smiley: :batman:

16 Likes

Outstanding!

11 Likes

Almost…but he’s more rainbow Batman I think…?

11 Likes

Zur en arrh

11 Likes

giphy

OH MY GOD!
Ok, so….which department do I send my resume to!?!?!

Holy cow-nuggets!!! That is my dream job. Wow.
Love It!!!:metal:t2::+1:t2::clap::sunglasses::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Boo-yah, collector teamwork! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

11 Likes

I take it these youtube videos are of the last office? If so, looks like no videos of the current space

DC Comics’ Office Tour | SYFY WIRE - YouTube

Warners completely disowned Up the Academy, so I bet they give you a bonus if they catch you using a putty knife to scrape the words “Up The Academy” off of that 40-year old Alfred E statue

12 Likes

I wanna’ look through these boxes so badly!

DC isn’t the only one who’s got one of these. :smiley: :wink: :00_batgirl1: #TheGrail

13 Likes

Likewise.

@Jitsu My birthday’s in January, so how about a tour of the offices and/or the comic archive, please? Plenty of time to pencil it in. :wink:

12 Likes

Word.

:smiley: :00_batgirl1:

10 Likes

There’s a fun story about how I acquired it, but that’s for another time. :wink:

13 Likes

Yes I obviously know mine isn’t Rainbow Batman. I bought it lol. I just meant it’s closer to Rainbow then it is just pink Batman from the rainbow set…but, yes that is a Zur-En-Arrh McFarlane.

5 Likes