An UPDATED Inside Look at the New DC Comics Office!

Where’s this located

6 Likes

It’s in Burbank :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Cool

7 Likes

LOVE that giant Batfleck funko!

7 Likes

Nice office! I wouldn’t want to be working from home if that was my office.

8 Likes

Home to the Bob Hope Airport, which is the polar opposite of the DC offices, in terms of coolness.

They have you go out onto the runway and walk into the airplane! If we’re boarding aircraft like its the '50s, could I at least get a free martini?

I love Bob Hope, but I bet up in Heaven, he’s looking down on his airport and saying, golf club in hand, “Hey folks, how about updating the joint for the current century, huh?”

Then, Mr. Hope would look on the DC offices and say, golf club in hand because that’s his thing, “Say, that looks like a wicked-cool place to work! I wonder if my comics are in their archive?”

Bob Hope had a DC book, you see. Neal Adams even worked on it, he did.

One more note on the airport thing: Make my LA-based airport LAX!

9 Likes

You know, I’m tempted to browse job openings there lol. Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

There may be a problem involving getting permission to use Bob Hope’s name and image, but you’re right. They should be part of the comics archive.

7 Likes

The same applies to DC’s Jerry Lewis book, and pertains to any other celebrity-starring title, I would gather.

Speaking of Mr. Lewis, I bet if he saw DC’s new professional digs, he’d say “Whoa, the awesome office, with the Superman and the things! Hey, la-dyyyy! I want a superhero gig with the nice comic people, yes please!”

We miss you Jerry, and I bet DC does too.

7 Likes

I second that!

6 Likes

He’s gotta be around there somewhere…

7 Likes

I’m down with this!

6 Likes

Me as well.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing!

6 Likes

Where’s the address, anyway? Or is that classified?

8 Likes

No idea when I’ll be over there, but I’ll have to keep this in mind!

10 Likes

Congratulation on your high score @Jitsu and awesome pictures, love the Clark Kent on the couch with pad and pencil.:smiley:

:dc:

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1: updated look. Very cool new stuff.

7 Likes

Those are some pretty cool offices! And congrats on the high score @Jitsu! Speaking from experience, those pinball machines are a lot more challenging than they look :grin:

5 Likes

Love DC

7 Likes