Amazon Headquarters

I am really hyped for this. ^.^

8 Likes

Dear @WonderSquadron, Hello! Hope all is well. Our new reading/ discussion topic is up! :purple_heart: Join us! … :eyes: There’s also some additional activities w/ our friends over at DC History Club! Come check it out.

13 Likes

Such pretty-looking artwork! I hope it drops in our library!

5 Likes

I’m not one for fan-casting, but personally, I think she might make a fantastic Poison Ivy. :rose: Hello, btw! :wave: Nice to meet you, @WWofThemyscira - welcome!

Adding it to the list :memo::face_with_monocle: Thanx @nuuninuunani :purple_heart:

12 Likes

If there is cute, that is well beyond cute

7 Likes

Hey! Nice to meet you! :grin: Ana de Armas would be great as Poison Ivy but I also think she’d be incredible as an adult Donna Troy, acting as a mentor to new members of the Teen Titans.

8 Likes

Ana would be great in anything.

7 Likes

So…this was literally just announced. But WW #800 will include a story by Tom King that introduces a character named Trinity - Diana’s daughter. Yes, this is real. And she is also going to play some sort of role in Wonder Woman’s new solo later this year where Tom King becomes the new writer.

I’m still cautious about King writing Wonder Woman. But I’ll admit it, he has my attention.

10 Likes

Whether it’s good or bad, I’m just glad that DC is taking a wild swing and giving Diana one of DC’s biggest creators. Really makes her feel like a big player in the DC universe.

6 Likes

Agreed. She’d be a great addition as any character.

4 Likes

:wave::smile: Hi again @WWofThemyscira! Apologies for the delay, I’ve been away. But YES! I’d be happy either way, but the more I think about it Donna is a fantastic choice! (We just need more Donna to begin with) but she could do such a great job, especially given Donna’s back story.

Aaand now I have drop these here :laughing:

10 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

welcome back! i’d watch her as Donna, too

5 Likes

I am SUPER CURIOUS about Trinity, and how this will all tie in! FOR SURE!!!

7 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/midjourney/comments/13jwqp4/wonder_woman_if_she_came_from_various_countries/

https://www.reddit.com/r/midjourney/comments/13k1fx8/wonder_woman_if_she_came_from_various_countries/

7 Likes

Thank you, @Mae! :purple_heart: I do love me some costuming. :star_struck: I think this one might be my favorite, tbh…

10 Likes

Gosh has it really been a month since I last hopped up online? Gah im usually better about this. I havn’t even done my ‘vanish off into the wilderness for weeks’ trips yet this year.

4 Likes

Time is an illusion, don’t sweat it

4 Likes

Thought the folks in the club would be interested in this:

Tom King recently went on the podcast/YouTube show Word Balloon and answered a lot of questions about his upcoming Wonder Woman run, as well as his recent projects like Danger Street, Human Target, and more. They know each other pretty well so they also talk a lot about other geeky interests, like older TV like I Love Lucy and Columbo as well as Picard Season 3.

7 Likes

I miss Turtleneck City . . . plus flowing scarves, and flying tiaras.
#wonder-woman-series-1975

3 Likes