Amazon Headquarters

Yes, this is a very interesting part of WW history. Some laughs to be had here, but not where they originally wanted them.

I miss the days when a thunderstorm was simulated by slamming a hammer on a piece of sheet metal. Those were good times.

4 Likes

Welcome! We’re happy to have you! :blush:

Also, thanks for sharing that artwork! It’s awesome! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Welcome and great piece.

3 Likes

Has there been any book discussion for the WW/Conan crossover? If not, please allow this book suggestion

3 Likes

A fun series that was.

3 Likes

My favorite male character and my favorite female character had a crossover written by my favorite writer.

Dreams do come true. :grin:

4 Likes

Hold on…Conan the Barbarian is your favorite male comic book character? You do know who you named your profile after, right?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Did you just label our world as Earth-33?

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not afraid to make bold statements!

4 Likes

Question for anyone in the group - If you had to pick your favorite WW writer, who would it be?

4 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @EDT!!!

3 Likes

Greg Rucka but I love so many Wonder Woman writers that it’s difficult to pick just one. I give Rucka the win because he wrote the first four arcs of Rebirth and my all-time favorite Wonder Woman run is the first five arcs of Rebirth.

7 Likes

I really do love Rucka’s writing, especially at the beginning of Rebirth

6 Likes

Although I have enjoyed several of the more recent writers, I am going to have to go with Martson, especially when you add in the underlining messages. Although the bondage was a bit much.

4 Likes

Happy cake day @EDT !

I love Golden Age WW so I will also vote for Marston. There are a lot of issues with that material, but overall it is my favorite run.

I actually can’t think of a writer I didn’t love. Rucka, Simone, Kanigher, Chiang, Perez, Picoult, Azarello, Jiminez. It’s kind of a “who’s who” of great writers.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @EDT

4 Likes
8 Likes

I actually just watched this interview (those Autocomplete Interviews are always a good time). And now I love Ana de Armas even more than I already did! :blue_heart:

7 Likes