Am I too much of a Superman Stan or Fan?

Geoff Johns JSA.

4 Likes

Alrighty!!!

3 Likes

Good. I just finished my reading for the day. I caught up on Nightwing Rebirth. Harley Quinn Rebirth & finished Harley’s Little Black Book, Naomi, Caught up on Batgirl (2016), Aquaman (2016) & finally Catwoman (2018). How are u doing? Reading anything?

3 Likes

Hi @jsmsiggy! Reading Harley Quinns adventure through Metropolis with the Superman book club, and just started the War of Jokes and Riddles.

1 Like

That made my day. YJ & Skartaris.

5 Likes

Yo @jsmsiggy. After cooking, helping with homework and doing the dishes, the only thing I’m reading right now is these DCU posts. Will be catching up with these comics over the weekend:

4 Likes

Looking back over my Batman: Eternal series. I am at school though.

2 Likes

Only on the DC App comic book post turns into full on conversation about Eminem and no one loses there minds then back to talking about comics man I really love this app

4 Likes

Join the Club!

2 Likes

@JasonToddGod I will join the renegade Robins club

2 Likes

Yay!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team!

1 Like

@Behemoth I have been graced with the R also Tim Drake is my favorite Robin. Jason Todd is awesome as his own man his history just makes him that much more interesting. I’m going to brake down like this Dick Grayson and Jason Todd are two different sides of the same coin. It’s the perfect example of Nature vs Nurture.

1 Like