Am I too much of a Superman Stan or Fan?

@SuperBatDanLantern I ain’t had a woman in years, and my palms are too hairy to hide

2 Likes

@SuperBatDanLantern have you listened to the music to be Murdered by

1 Like

@SuperBatDanLantern did we just become best friends Dc Comics and Eminem yeah we are like long lost brothers or something

1 Like

I’ve heard that part of the YJ team is going to Skartaris.

2 Likes

Dear Stans,
Please don’t harm Geoff Johns.

1 Like

@Behemoth no harm comes to the man who wrote Blackest Night ! Yes he is one of my favorite writers.

2 Likes

1: Yes, I’ve listened to Music to be Murdered By and I love it.
2: Didn’t think I’d meet someone on here who shares my musical tastes.
3: And Dr. Dre said… nothing, you idiots! Dr. Dre’s dead!

2 Likes

Dc comics bringing people together. Also Eminem is a comic book fan ! I would definitely get Action comics 1 if I had his money most definitely would spend that million dollar sticker shock for real!

4 Likes

From “Rap God:
“Kneel before General Zod; this planet’s Krypton
No, Asgard, Asgard
You’ll be Thor and I’ll be Odin”
Also, he dressed as Robin in the “Without Me” video.

2 Likes

That’s where I know it from. I’m an Eminem fanatic!

1 Like

I’m so happy I found this. I thought I was the only person here that listens to Eminem

1 Like

@JasonToddGod you are not alone in your obsession of Eminem and Comics especially DC Comics!

2 Likes

In that case, I’d hesitate getting in a car with you…

(joking)

2 Likes

I can’t drive so you’re safe. Mom’s trunk doesn’t have enough space for a body anyway

1 Like

Hey just don’t look In the trunk

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy What’s your favorite song of his?

1 Like

@JasonToddGod my top 3 favorites of Eminem is Not Afraid: Forgot about Dre : and Superman! I also am going to say his last two albums rocked ! He is also a comic book fan!

1 Like

@JasonToddGod check out some of my other QOTD!(question of the day)

1 Like

Not afraid is what got me into him. Next thing I know I’m listening to Recovery on repeat! I love You’re Never Over. I believe that Fack is the best song of all time! (Sarcasm). My favorite is probably Beautiful? I put the ? because it is really hard to decide.

@Behemoth @capo-mage @moro @TheDarkKnieves @CrazyQuilt how is everyone doing ! What are you reading today?!

6 Likes