Am I the only one who dislikes Felicity Smoak on arrow?

I am truly baffled by his love interest in her. I really thought he’d end up with the black canary.

7 Likes

Yes on Canary & yes on scripts fault, not hers. They never gave her a solid position. She was always non-supportive to Oliver when he needed her & supportive when he needed her to object to his actions. Canary always loved him,even after her cheated on her with her own sister she would’ve taken him back. I thought for sure Canary & Ollie would piece it together. They kind of ff’d Canary’s character & started with Felicity in, what should’ve been, Canary’s role. Went to Black Siren too fast. I would say they could’ve done that in case they got axed, but Arrow had the highest ratings in CW history on its premiere season.

2 Likes

@TX85 you are right she just complained about trust and being left out of the loop.

1 Like

I have always liked Iris. Felicity became annoying early on and I stopped watching. But it’s not just her; after season two the entire show became a slog to get through. I stopped watching around that time.

1 Like

Yeah green - hood and it’s not the first time she complaints about that either. She complaints about every little thing and the way she does it with her facial expressions

3 Likes

Felicity shouldn’t have been in the loop in the first place. Should have been a guest star a couple of times

5 Likes

I know all Laurel and Oliver shippers are going to hate me for this, but I actually like Felicity. Her dorkiness and geekiness makes me laugh, and I ship Olicity.

3 Likes

Girl-Wonder

Ship olicity thumbs up for sticking to your guns I’ll give u a like, even tho it’s #Laurel for life. I like that u spoke your mind regardless.

3 Likes

Lol the female leads Felicity and Iris are just written so badly. These actresses work with what they’re given. No faults on their talents , perhaps the writing staffs will get it write before the shows finish their run. Felicity was supposed to be a season 1 only character , they really don’t know what they want to do with her after all these years.

I wouldn’t have minded the idea of Oliver ending up with someone else-I love alternate universe stuff-but alas, I too do not care for Felicity. The actress is wonderful, I’m just not crazy about the actual character of Felicity. I can definitely see why other people do though, she certainly has an adorkable charm to her! Just not for me, which is ok because everyone has different tastes and opinions, and the people who do these shows work hard to put out their best content.

2 Likes

There are a lot of fans w/o like looking at her backside.

1 Like

What is this Felicity hate-fest? She’s awesome. Stop it! :blush:

2 Likes

The hell she is

2 Likes

I Hate Felicity too

5 Likes

Don’t worry i hate her too

3 Likes

She’s just become more annoying from season to season It must be different writers that did this to the character. What’s just as annoying is her relationship with Oliver

2 Likes

PLEASE GET RID OF FELICITY…

2 Likes

Flash writers need to be careful because they’ve made Iris borderline level of Felicity. She has the advantage of her actually being a character that belongs to an extent

No she’s become pretty sickening, especially lately.

2 Likes

I love Dinah Laurel Lance. She was always trying to save the world. She was a hero before everyone else and before she put on a mask through her lawyering. She always took care of the people she loved. When her mom abandoned her and her sister betrayed her, Laurel stuck around to help her dad and be his rock through his addiction. When Oliver brought Thea back to life and abandoned her to go live in the suburbs with Chloe/Barbara-lite, Laurel was there to take Thea in. Laurel believed in Tommy when everyone else just saw him as a joke. Laurel told Sara she was more than an assassin and could be a hero in the light, the White Canary. Laurel defended Nyssa when no one else would and the rest of team Green Batsy wanted to kill Nyssa. Laurel is, to me, the best character in the entire Arrowverse and it was b@#$%^ that they did her the way they did.

I do like Black Siren, but I need to see more of her. I feel like we don’t get to see her much. I would love to see her flashbacks on Earth-2 with Zoom. That would be epic.

3 Likes