Alright, Let's See All Those Awesome DCUi Community Faces! :)

Since we’ve officially switched over to DCUi, let’s all get re-acquainted. :slightly_smiling_face:
Let’s see all those awesome DCUi Community Faces! :sunglasses:
This is me and my loving wife, and we’ve always been huge comic book fanatics. :blush:

27 Likes

Awww you guys seem like such a sweet couple, love the Rubicon too!

17 Likes

Don’t be too offended- I think its a mix of people wanting to keep their anonymity and seeing the pics you posted and thinking “Well, I can’t possibly compete with that”.

20 Likes

I’ll bite: here I all dolled up for my birthday last year (pre-pandemic), and me at Keystone Con two years ago.
Day to day I look nowhere nearly as glamour.

16 Likes

A Lady Doom. Complete with the Cosmic Cube.

please tell me she didn’t see me swoon

13 Likes

I just found this thread @bigblock66. I believe I’ve posted most of these here and there on DCUI.

21 Likes

My ‘Killing Joke’ poses

Me lately

20 Likes

I’m shy. But here’s one!

21 Likes

In all fairness I’m not a handsome looking guy, you guys have a nice pictures, there’s no way I can compete with that!:slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

my ugly insides match my ugly outside, so it makes it easier for me.

19 Likes

:blush: Yeah !!! I’m so glad you all posted! You all look awesome ! :metal:
And although I think my wife is beautiful, I know I look like a total idiot.
I wasn’t trying to make it some sort of contest by any means. Very sorry if anyone took it that way.
I was just thinking it would be cool to match names with faces for me, but I completely understand if some want to keep their anonymity.
Please forgive me if I offended anyone.
Anyways, I love my DCUi Community. You all Rock! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Society will tell you that everyone only wants one thing, and that just isn’t true. People like what they like.

12 Likes

What’s the backstory on that monkey…? :monkey:

Love the iron man tanktop, the Russian style hat (I have several myself) and that car is fantastic. Bravo sir.

11 Likes

@bigblock66 Looks like you are having a blast- hope things are going well wherever you are- I feel the same way about my wife and every photo I’ve ever taken with her. She makes them look great, and I’m just lucky to be there.

@stalecake Very cool Doom cosplay! Easily one of the best Marvel villains of all time (my short list has Venom, Magneto, Galactus, and Mysterio as well).

@mccaggers91 Thank you for sharing- you’re very pretty!

@AntLeon Thanks for sharing- where’d you get that shirt? It looks awesome!

14 Likes

…not gonna happen…

12 Likes

You’re a dead ringer for the guy who played the Ventriloquist on Gotham! PLEASE tell me you cosplay because we need to you a suit and a Scarface right quick.

11 Likes

Thank you so much! I like your killing joke shots. The clown has an It vibe to it.

As to the monkey, my lovely wife arranged a trip to India for our 15th year wedding anniversary. We got to see tigers, elephants, and monkeys, oh my! It was a trip of a lifetime.

17 Likes

Ok I’ll participate. I don’t usually post pictures online, but here’s a few. Be gentle :joy:.

With my beautiful wife:

With the S:

And wearing a rather loud tee:

21 Likes

You look good. Are those matching Superman socks?

15 Likes

Thank you :pray:

No they’re Flash socks. It just kinda happened; didn’t even notice I had those on till after the picture was taken :joy:

15 Likes