Alright, Let's See All Those Awesome DCUi Community Faces! :)

@Barrys.Better.Half - Thank you very much. Yeah she keeps me grounded and sane… I do not deserve her. And yeah, my Rubicon is my baby too. :sunglasses:

@TheTerrificToyman - Really great pics! It looks like you’re the life of the party for sure! Love the Killing Joke poses! :smiley:

@stalecake - That’s awesome! Thank you for sharing. And Love the Doom! :metal:

@TravisMorgan - Great Pics! Beautiful car! The snow pic is really great! Oh, and the animal pics looks like you’re a Superhero Mentor, that is trying to get all of his Sidekicks in line. Like Batman trying to keep all his Robins out of trouble. :rofl:

@mccaggers91 - Terrific pic! Thanks for sharing, (and it’s totally cool to be shy; I am the exact same way.) :blush:

@Reaganfan78 - Thank you for the compliment, but please don’t sell yourself short. It’s not a competition at all. I was just wanting to put faces with names. No worries. :+1:

@AntLeon - Awesome Pic! Thanks for sharing. And I agree with TheTerrificToyman, that is a great shirt. :sunglasses:

@MisfitCMJ - Totally understand. No worries. :+1:

@moro - Really great pics! Great lookin’ couple! And I’m seriously diggin’ the Superman Sweatshirt. :sunglasses:

Thank everyone for replying; whether you posted pics or would rather not, much respect to everyone. :100:
Again, I promise I was not intending for anyone to take this as some sort of competition at all. I just thought it’d be neat to match faces with names. But it’s totally cool either way. You are all awesome, and this is the greatest Community there is. :wink: :metal:

14 Likes

@bigblock66 Given what a great looking couple you are, I… hesitated. Had to make sure the wife is ok with getting her picture on here, otherwise it wouldn’t have been fair to treat DCU to my solo mug after your lovely pics :joy:

@TravisMorgan, you guys look happy; seems like that was a trip of lifetime. Also; for some reason, your pictures tell me you probably have quite a few interesting stories to tell.

@TheTerrificToyman, you know… For the past couple years, I’ve pictured you as your profile pic. This is definitely an upgrade!

Great pictures everyone :slightly_smiling_face:.

11 Likes

No worries- we’ve got a good community here. Total safe space.

If DC ever puts out a show accurate Toyman mask, I’d drop big $$$ on it :grin:

14 Likes

Well guys, it’s about time I come out and admit it… I’m actually Margot Robbie. I can’t believe I was able to keep you all in the dark for so long, but this is who I am. I hope you all will treat me just as you have all this time… :wink:

18 Likes

We had a feeling… :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

My soon to be ex-wife went to Savannah, GA and I got that snazzy shirt.

I am? I don’t usually cosplay. and i am more partial to the Tony Montana style Scarface on The Batman animated series.

@bigblock66 Thanks. I had no idea that shirt would be such a hit. But really, I should clean my bathroom mirror before taking such selfies.

15 Likes

Guaranteed to make you run faster and jump higher… :flash_hv_1: :grinning:

13 Likes

Not the best copies, but us over the years from my office wall

21 Likes

My face has always been here… sort of. I took a selfie of myself then ran a line art and rainbow color filter on it for my avatar pic. Pretty sure nobody could recognize me in real life from it though. :grinning:

14 Likes

@msgtv - Great looking couple. Thanks for sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:

@bloodviolet - That rocks! Love it. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Well Margot Robbie, you are very hot :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

I agree

8 Likes

Glad I got that off my chest lol

8 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

12 Likes

What up @KingsharkDp4vr :sunglasses::metal:t3:

10 Likes

Whats up

9 Likes

Dang @bigblock66 your like really handsome.

9 Likes

17 Likes

Very good looking monkey

11 Likes