All Things Flash!

Yeah, this happened in Infinite Frontier #0. I’m excited to see this play out. If they are going to address everything that has happened with Wally. Or Jai, Iris and Linda? But I’m always on board for a new Flash series. So I’ll be reading. :smiley:

4 Likes

This just in Flash Fans!!! Just 2 more issues left for me to complete the entire Silver Age-Bronze Age run!!! :00_flash:

4 Likes

Way more Flash in this version Flash Fans!!!

My son and I loved it! What did you guys think?? :00_flash:

3 Likes

My Flash 111 came in this week! Only one more issue left now to complete the run!!! :00_flash:

5 Likes

I liked it a lot better than the Whedon version.
I’m still not sold on Ezra Miller as Barry but he came off a great deal better this time around.

4 Likes

Here it is Flash Fans! The final issue, my collection is now complete. The complete run from 1959-1985. A dream come true for this Flash Fan! It took many years, especially hunting for keys like this one that I could afford. But I’ve proved it can be done even on a budget. I wont say that there were times when I kinda doubted that it would happen. But I was patient and persistent and eventually these tough to get books came my way, one by one. :00_flash:

6 Likes

A huge congrats!!! This is a mighty feat for any comic fan. Seriously, that is amazing!!!

How did everyone like the newest issue of The Flash? I am digging the time travel story with Wally and the speed force dinosaurs! Will this story bring the redemption for Wally that we all want to see?

6 Likes

I cant wait to read it! Making the rounds tomorrow to pick up stuff from my sub boxes. I will get back to you.

4 Likes

Rad!!!
Congrats!

4 Likes

The thing I enjoyed most about the JL Snyder Cut was having so much more Flash. I actually have a pic signed by Ezra too but I bet there are much better pics that he could sign now.

7 Likes

For you ultimate Flash Fans, look what I just found! Finally a decent Flash Wallet!

Check your LCS!

5 Likes

I just read those issues. I think he was talking about Hank when he became Extant. Cuz they eventually replaced Atom Smashers mom, with Extant, in the airplane seat she was destined to perish in. That’s how I took it. Could be way off tho.

4 Likes

I’m liking it so far! I’m optimistic for Wally.

4 Likes

I like that a lot and I need a new wallet…

3 Likes

Not likely. Flash #2 came out way back in 1987. Hank Hall wasn’t even supposed to be Monarch let alone Extant!
When Armageddon 2001 was coming out through the summer annuals in 1991 it was accidentally leaked that Captain Atom would be revealed to be Monarch. At the last minute DC did a bait and switch and made Hank Hall the villain instead.
The result was nobody cared and Hank became Extant in Zero Hour…failed there too and was eventually killed off the way you described in JSA.

3 Likes

Yeah Hank was made to be him after sales slipped. I didn’t check dates etc. just trying to maybe jumpstart something that would get u there. I truly believe he means Hank. But, it’s tough, cuz both Hank & Hawkman are famous for their tempers & losing it? I thought it might’ve been a little b4 but when dealing with zero year & Waverider/ Linear Men, & the fact I haven’t read most new stuff. It was just as possible they could’ve changed something to the effect of having Hank fight Extant - than later be named as Extant when it wasn’t selling. I might be wrong on the storyline or the storyline & character? But, I just personally thought he meant Hawk. I’m probably wrong but I didn’t even consider Hawkman until u mentioned it. Now I’m right where u are. Idk either I guess? Just assumed Hank?

2 Likes

Im pretty sure it was Hank because Wally is still Officially in with the Titans rather than the Justice League and as Hawk and Dove were Titans, It would make sense that Wally would know (peripherally at least) what was going on with other members of the Titans community.

3 Likes

Yeah. I just happened to read that issue & a ton around it like maybe…5-6 days ago? I took it as Hank but than I started digging & there’s nothing on it. I was trying to think of a storyline where Hawk does damage in Denver. But he does pretty much everywhere lol.

2 Likes

I’m finding so many great things in the Flash archives! Check this panel out!

3 Likes

Just finished 768! I’m wondering how this is all going to work out? Infantine Frontier #0 came out this week, gotta go grab that!

4 Likes