All Things Flash!

Checking in here Flash Fans! Its been a few days 769 is out I believe and I will be picking my copy up today. Also has anyone heard any news on the Flash movie front? :grin: :00_flash:

2 Likes

the Official Title Logo made the rounds a few days ago…

4 Likes

He was so great in the movie! Love his time travel moment, his enthusiasm, and his overall good heart!

3 Likes

Just finished 769! What did you guys think?

I kinda liked the G.B. and Bart/Wally thing it was fun!

3 Likes

Great Read! Lot’s of fun…hmm Gold Beetle. Could she be an older version of Booster’s adopted Daughter Rani? (Or just a wildly committed fangirl who scrounged up a vintage security robot and some BLUE/GOLD Tech?

3 Likes

It was fun! I assume GB is from somewhere else? Or was she new to this series?

I am excited to watch Wally jump through all the Speed Force users. I wonder what will happen when he ends up in Barry’s body?

3 Likes

As far as I’m aware, she’s brand new :+1:

2 Likes

Just finished Flash 768 and 769 and man it was a lot of fun.

Did anyone else notice the amount of joy and humor in these two issues? Don’t get me wrong, I really liked Joshua Williamson’s epic run on the Flash but at times I thought it got a bit too bogged down in self-pity and isolating moments. But this…this just feels new and fresh, even with a depressing theme like Wally West potentially losing the speed force and his body forever.

And agreed, really really liked the G.B. and Bart/Wally thing, incredibly fun.

3 Likes

It was fun to read those issues. Cant wait to see where they will take it!

2 Likes

Hello Flash Fans! Now that Flash is back to a once a month book, will it be enough for us diehard fans?

2 Likes

It would be if it was 64 pages (or more) with stories for Barry, Wally, Jay and Bart.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when the next issue drops … now that its a monthly?

2 Likes

#770 was May 18th

#771 will be June 15th

3 Likes

Speaking of #770, how was that for a last page cliffhanger?

A lot of the issue expanded on a page from “The Golden Age” by James Robinson where Jay and our guest star tried to help in the Philippines and ran into that villain. I thought it was a major step up in class from the first two issues of this arc.

3 Likes

Will be picking mine up tomorrow :00_flash:

3 Likes

This was a fun video, I thought I would pass it along. Enjoy Flash Fans!

1 Like

Newest issue…
READ IT!!!
nuff said!
next.

3 Likes

Spoil it for me. I want to be on board with this (it has the freakin Superfriends Legion of Doom in it) but at this point I’ve been burned too much with Wally stories to trust them.

3 Likes

Wally as Reverse Flash seemingly kills Superman with a Speed Force discharge.
Lex is reluctant to admit RF. into the Legion. Barry realizes that Wally could be bouncing around the entire omniverse and not just different eras in the regular universe.
Mister Terrific needs to field a phone call from Linda and it’s not a comfortable experience for him!
After finishing up his misadventure in the Legion of Doom Wally finds himself sitting across from an Adult version of his daughter (His actual daughter not her Kingdom Come doppelgänger) he realizes he’s in Jai’s body and learns that somehow Jai got full speed powers back (prior to Flashpoint Iris had all the Speed and Jai was going to be a regular kid I think they were going to make him the new Turtle)
Iris tells Wally that he stays the course as a hero and as an inspiration to his kids and that the next part of his time jumping adventures is hard but he’ll get through it and end up in a much better place…(No! NOT THERE!!!)
Wally finally leaves Iris…apparently she siphoned off his excess Speed Force burst just as he arrived and finds himself back at Sanctuary with the bodies of several heroes lying still all around him.

It was a really fun read!

3 Likes

Happy Father’s Day Flash Fans !

3 Likes