After your 1 year (or 14 month) subscription ends, will you go another year or month to month?

I have the Year+ and I’m planning on paying for a yearly subscription forever.

5 Likes

A year. More than worth it.

5 Likes

I will definitely renew/continue my subscription here.

5 Likes

I’m here for the comics. But I don’t know.

Personally, I thought Titans was good; Doom Patrol was better; Swamp Thing was not good; Young Justice is not as good as I’d hoped. Harley Quinn doesn’t look like it’ll match my tastes.

I mostly enjoy DC Daily.

I like the forums, but it’s hard to get too invested because I can never find the threads I was writing to yesterday.

I occasionally watch an old movie or an old TV show. But honestly, I’ve already seen just about everything a half dozen times.

Now, it looks like the more popular properties are being sold to other services.

But I like the comics.

5 Likes

I think I’ll switch to month to month until hbo Max is out to see what happens

1 Like

I’m signing up for another year.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing month to month, but as soon as this month runs out I’m resubscribing annually FOREVER. Speaking of which hey Applejack 735 dollars cash money right now, in your pocket, for a lifetime membership what do ya think? This isn’t a bribe wink wink.

5 Likes

I plan to sign on another year. The comics alone are worth it for me but with a new season of Doom Patrol and the other surprises in store, I’m so in.

4 Likes

Definitely will re-up for another year. I can’t see ever not renewing it.

6 Likes

I’ll be re-upping for another year come December. The comics and the original shows alone are well worth the price in my opinion and in all honesty I’m not planning on getting any more streaming services at the moment.

5 Likes

For those curious, I’m looking at using
DC Universe
Disney+
Xfinity On Demand
and Hoopla.

I have Netflix access because of my family but don’t see much use for it outside of CW and the fantastic Dragon Prince.

3 Likes

I am planning to start yearly subscription on October or maybe November.

4 Likes

I’m digging on this service, and hope it keeps going. So although it depends on how much spending cash I have at that particular time, I plan on paying for another year. Worst case scenario they go under and I get rolled into HBO Max.

2 Likes

I will renew my annual subscription without a second thought. It’s the comics for me.

2 Likes

I’m renewing.

• I like being part of the “fan club”. I want to see this community continue to thrive. It may be free to everyone, but I imagine DCU’s success helps not only keep the community alive, but also helps it improve. One of my favorite parts of the service is interacting with you folks.
  • I like the original shows. I’ll watch them all. I won’t like them all, but I’ll watch them all :slight_smile: Some people get HBO subscriptions just for Game of Thrones; I don’t see this being any different.
  • I admit to getting my main comic fix by buying the current issues, but having access to that big of a comics library is amazing. As many have mentioned, it’s worth the price of admission all by itself. I haven’t dug as deep as some of you have, but I have definitely saved at least as much as I would have spent on buying the back issues individually.
    The area that can and should improve over time is the archival video content. I’m an average guy who doesn’t really give a hoot about licensing to other vendors and whatnot. Though the issue has been explained rather clearly, I still don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect the full archive of DC shows & movies to always be on here, without rotation, with the exception of stuff that is newly released to home video. WB/DC have the resources to figure that out. And yes, if it means an extra couple bucks a month, I am all for it.
    Overall this is a very unique service that blends social media, video and comics content in a rather innovative fashion. I support it wholeheartedly and wish it continued growth and success.
3 Likes

Definitely renewing my annual subscription!

3 Likes

I already purchased my next year at SDCC!

2 Likes

I’m renewing for sure, unless they launch a bundle plan for HBO Max, in which case I’ll get that, because I need both these things in my life.

2 Likes

I’m going for another year.

2 Likes

As long as they have the comics, I’m with them

2 Likes