AFTER PARTY EVENT! Zack Snyder’s Justice League - 3/18 @8PM PT/11PM ET

:hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

Buffy who’s that? Yeah avengers was not a good movie

2 Likes

aww thanks

1 Like

It reminded me of a backwards Injustice! Unless the plan is to ultimately hand J over to Supes, in which case I understand everything now.

2 Likes

the marvel movie that came out ten years ago?

1 Like

This is the spoiler thread I thought???

1 Like

Before I go to bed, just wanted to say that this was alot of fun. From the movie to after Party! Thankyou Oracle and goodnight everybody.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Especially after all the good will built up by the first Iron Man movie, I was thoroughly ticked off that the big team-up film turned into a long session of squabbling on / fighting on a helicarrier. Anyway, that’s a rant for another day. :wink:

4 Likes

I think I missed the after-party!

3 Likes

Oh! We have a spoiler thread over here- this is a live chat experience where we could all hang out for a bit together, but this thread over here has discussion that will last for weeks:

1 Like

He did almost threaten to kill him himself … so I wouldn’t be surprised if he would just hand him over… he isn’t the best father figure to his own Robin’s :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

You’re welcome RF, good night! Tell your sister-in-law she’s super talented.

1 Like

Would love to hear that someday! LOL! Night @AlexanderKnox! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:sob: Oh nooooooo! We are indeed just winding down- I may hang out over here in the soundtrack livestream chat for a bit, though!

2 Likes

Read an article comparing theatrical with ZS that better formulated my thoughts on this subject -

“The contentious nature of the scene evokes a similar sequence in Whedon’s “The Avengers,” when the MCU superheroes devolve into a lengthy argument about their purpose and motivations. But the kind of interpersonal squabbling that feels right in a Marvel movie doesn’t really work in “Justice League.” In Snyder’s version, the heroes’ big concern is that awakening the motherbox to resurrect Superman will allow Steppenwolf and the parademons to find it and use it to remake the world; the tension isn’t in a fight over the ethics of resurrecting a single dead hero, but in deciding to risk bringing about armageddon. You know, god stuff.”

3 Likes

Thankyou and will do.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I thought the same thing!!! They were arguing like children at one point, and the baseball cards!!! What the hell was that

1 Like

Eh, it might also turn into a rant about Whedon’s Alien Resurrection script. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh, to balance things out…I also don’t like 300. Take that, Snyder! :wink:

3 Likes

He does like doing that, doesn’t he…but there’s only one Slayer! :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Ok, I finally caught up!

I liked the Knightmare sequence for the most part. My biggest issue was that we are equating the death of Dick/Jason and the toll it had on Batman to Harley and the toll it had on Joker. I really don’t like that. Everyone needs to stop pretending like Harley and Joker have a good relationship. Joker wouldn’t care if Harley dies.

But overall, I really did like it. And the rest of the movie. I wish I could have seen this in theaters.

Edit: Forgot to spoiler tag. My bad.

3 Likes