[REACTIONS] Zack Snyder's Justice League SPOILERS!

The day that we have all been waiting for is here! Zack Snyder’s Justice League is finally streaming on HBO Max and we can barely contain our excitement.

Over 4 hours of cinematic goodness, there are more “Wow” moments than can count. Luckily, we can all geek out together right here in this thread and talk about all of them!

So, tell us - what did you think about Zack Snyder’s Justice League? What moments will you be talking about for a long time to come? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

34 Likes

10/10

18 Likes

Boy that was 1 long movie. It was a bit better, the ending of Darkseid story made the movie more sense.
The film was alot more depressing in the first hour. Wish Green Lantern was in this film, otherwise I’ll give this film 3 out of 5 stars. I don’t think the film should’ve been that long, Avenger films were alot better anyway, less depressing, have bit of comedy and more actions. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

I was surprised I liked it so much. Couldn’t believe how well the movie flowed on account of a long runtime. I definitely want to see Zach Snyder’s vision continue. This is a sweet treat to have and see this on my HBOMAX promotion I got after they realigned and rebranded the DC Universe app.

22 Likes

It’s definitely not using the Marvel formula. The stakes did feel high.

20 Likes

This movie version was alot better cause in the original film I felt they copy Marvel, this version obviously made it their own.:slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

It definitely filled in a lot more of the story holes. It also was a bit darker than the theatrical release.

15 Likes

Yeah, I expected the tone to shift between the two filmmakers.

8 Likes

“Daughters of Themyscira, show him your fear!!!”

“We have no fear!”

ME [joining the battlecry and crying from being so proud and inspired by that line!]: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

33 Likes

I’m going to watch this beast again with the Snyder watch along tonight.

18 Likes

Also, ummmm, :eyes: is Lois pregnant?!!! Is Jon on the way?!!!

The camera was focused on the pregnancy test box.

18 Likes

Definitely one of, if not my favorite action scene in the movie.

11 Likes

Let’s hope if it does continue they don’t use the love triangle story arc.

12 Likes

I might pop in for that too, not sure if I can yet though. Sounds like fun!

9 Likes

Lol! It does.

8 Likes

It made the 1st go around feel like an incomplete film, and to me it was not a long movie. If you can binge a full series in one day. This movie was shorter than that. Just saying. This film was way better then the 1st Justice League.

22 Likes

Im with you on this.

9 Likes

Watching it right now so far better then the original. Warner bros need to keep this thing going

20 Likes

Watching better then the original. Hbo needs to keep the #sniderversealive

17 Likes

I hope this means we’re going to get an Atom movie. :blush:

16 Likes