About The DC Community Guidelines

@tambrahernandez.th - That just wont do :frowning: , can you please reach out to our Customer Support team so they can help get you up and running? Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

How do I stream this to my tv?

2 Likes

Love :heart: if I’m red hood nice to meet you mate hey um bye gotta go sorry​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

sboddoo.431 Go get a Roku Express bro, $30.00, easy set up, pre-loaded with DC app and ur jammin.

Hi Sboddoo.431, Our team is here to help, please send us an email for further assistance :slight_smile: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Is there anyway that this app will come to Amazon tablets?

jhart1217.93224, thanks for the question! At the moment, we don’t have an ETA on updates concerning additional devices for availability, but we’re currently looking into such, and will let everyone know when we add new devices to the list: What devices is DC Universe available on? – DC Universe Help Center :slight_smile:

Question, can I use my log in on multiple devices? My son wants to watch stuff, and has a different phone. And can we both be on at the same time? I haven’t seen much about it. Thanks

2 at once

1 Like

There’s stuff in the Guidelines we can’t do anyway, like quote another post or PM members. :frowning:

@stnutt.20416, one day we will reach the promise land.

1 Like

Hi you are cool

@bradleydlebrane Yes - You are able to access DC Universe content on two devices simultaneously!

3 Likes

See told you

1 Like

I suggest the following fixes:
Make the menus available on all screens, this back button navigation is impossible.

Add more grouping options for comics, this linear structure is frustrating. Things like series view and story arc view. That would be a step up from comixology if you made a story arc grouping so I can read blackest night including all the tie ins in a curated order.

Also add group selection for deleting.

Add an alphabet search bar to scroll through comics.

More to come.

2 Likes

I hope you guys add more movies haha

4 Likes

I’m using an iPad Air 2 with the latest OS and app update. All original posts get cutoff on the right hand side of the screen regardless of the orientation of my device. This seems to have started after the most recent update to this app.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks! Ps. Please add the Batman Metal series on here. Haha.

2 Likes

love this…of course from what others have written…it would be nice to have certain storylines in reading order so such huge stories like knightfall and death of a family and all that can be enjoyed in order and anyone can read the story if need be…im sure more shows and movies are going to be coming. also it would be awesome to be able to get the app and access to this from my xobx or surface. again im sure all of these things and more are sure to come…love this though having one place where i can catch all the news and watch original shows and such. awesome job

#DCUniverse Are we ever going to be able to see the Lantern Corps( all colors and origin stories ) in either live action or animated? There is so much to that universe that it could yield bountiful amounts of content, it will be huge! I know personally I would love to see them come to light… since it appears the big-screen adaptions are cursed.

3 Likes