About The DC Community Guidelines

I’m still waiting for an answer about whether or not people who are banned or perma-banned from the forum are also banned from the entire site. I think that’s a fair question to ask and something that is important enough to require some clarification. We are paying for the service after all so I would hope being banned from the forum doesn’t also ban you from the entire service as well. I’ve no problem at all with people getting banned if they need to be but I do think its entirely unfair to ban them from accessing the shows and comics along with the forum since that is the primarily what we are all paying for the service for and not the forum .

5 Likes

Yikes

Is anyone else having a problem seeing the whole post? Words are being cut of on the right side of the screen.

7 Likes

@Jellybat - I’m not having any issues with seeing the post, but here is another link to the Community Guidelines that might show up better for you

1 Like

@JasonTodd428 - A member who is banned from the Community will still be able to access all areas of content, but will not be allowed to post or reply within the forums.

7 Likes

@pretty.poison.bombshell or any other mod that may know, are there plans to allow better community interaction? i.e. actual post replies and getting notified of them, being able to view other user’s profiles, etc.

3 Likes

@pretty.poison.bombshell : I thought that would be the case. Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

DC Universe is absolutely amazing! I just wished it was available for Amazon Fire TV devices. Hopefully it will be soon!

5 Likes

How do you delete a comic you downloaded on your device?

Go to settings where it says downloads and space used from there you can start fresh or delete individual things

I like seeing us helping each other out. A true community

11 Likes

I’m going to be farming and would like to know, Can I download the content off the app/website so that I can view whilst my phone is offline?

2 Likes

@FatDan187, yup! Anything you download should be able to be enjoyed without a connection. Interestingly, my sources tell me that some tractors and farm equipment have wifi capabilities- wifi that reaches across the property and feeds into the machinery. Is that true? That’s incredible! Also, love that you’re watching DCU while farming :slight_smile: Sounds like something Clark Kent would do.

15 Likes

So wondering would this app come to either PlayStation or Xbox because at times I don’t want to watch it on my phone or computer

11 Likes

Dc streaming service is really great but they need to release more content outside of Batman lol like yeah titans drops in a few days but Constantine just dropped a new animated movie and I hope the streaming service drops it soon. Because isn’t that why we subscribed to the streaming service? For movies like constrained and man of steel to be on here already…

4 Likes

Will the CW shows such as Flash, Arrow, Backlighting, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow be added to the DC Universe?

This assumes we’re are all heroes and not villains… hmmmm😜

3 Likes

will any of the DCEU movies be on here?

2 Likes

I can not watch anything I payed for this app

@BrowncoatZombie, We make no assumptions, I for one am a villain through and through :slight_smile:

1 Like