A Very Special Election Edition Who Would Win

@AntLeon I understand and got your back what makes me sad is people are losing friends and some family over the outcome of the 2020 election.

2 Likes

their biscuits translate more to cookies, and ours can be cut for stuffing eggs and bacon into for a sandwich, I am a morning person so I vote for ours,

3 Likes

How is no one choosing cookies over biscuits? I’ll take the British “biscuit” any day…

2 Likes

Another from The Great Kings County! When did you escape from New York (if at all)?

I am not sure what one would call what is pictured as the British Biscuit for the poll. In my mind, if you say “British BIscuits”, i am going to think you mean what the states call cookies.

my money is on the popover as the british equivalent to the american buttermilk biscuit.

5 Likes

Us Diabetics need a third party candidate.

5 Likes

… Yeah. Those far off times that used to happen. Anyone who did that now would have to be ancient.

7 Likes

If your popovers are like our popovers - a mini Yorkshire pudding - then they rule in their own right.

4 Likes

Just so long as it isn’t Granny’s Peach Tea!

4 Likes

Nope, I’m a sweet tea kinda gal. Never really liked the taste of peach anyway, so I sure don’t want it in my tea either, and I definitely don’t want it to be made and delivered by a certain Lex Luthor we all know (and probably hate).

3 Likes

I think that is what i mean

3 Likes

Hey! I’m not ancient. I mean, I’m no spring chicken, but not ancient.

And, yes, I still sit in a wooden rocking chair on my porch and drink tea every single day out of a mason jar. :grin:

8 Likes

Hey! Maybe I’m not that old after all!

someone passing by reads this over my shoulder and starts laughing

10 Likes

:biscuit_butter:
:biscuit_usa:

this thread does put a smile on my face. :smirk:

9 Likes

Did I miss it or doesn’t anybody like Red Lobster biscuits? Yummy

7 Likes

I love those!!

4 Likes

I actually think it’s pretty calming. I haven’t done it much, but it’s always been nice.

4 Likes

It doesn’t make you old, just makes you wise beyond your years. Pick one…

image image

5 Likes

They’re the best :yum:

3 Likes

Ohmigersh YEEEEES!

3 Likes

I may not be MOBBED UP, but I love me some biscuits, McDonalds breakfast biscuits, KFC , Popeye’s and especially Red Lobster since they bring you more and more and more and more. Believe me, I test their patience. I do wish they had a Cracker Barrel nearby. I’ve seen the commercial’s and always wanted to try but none close to me.

EDIT: Silly me, I forgot biscuits and gravy. Love going to breakfast at a sit down and find biscuits and gravy on the menu.

4 Likes