A Very Special Election Edition Who Would Win

I wanna go to Crackle Barrel now :cry:

6 Likes

Me too

5 Likes

@Green.Lantern The blue Smurfs need to have a chat about making people hungry now I want biscuits and gravy for dinner or here in Indiana it’s also known as supper . I blame you and hope you spend one night in a science cell Oa time ! Dang GL if you can’t laugh at a space cop who can you laugh at!

10 Likes

Finding the pictures for this week did inspire a lot of hunger. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Which part of the south are you from? Texas here.

6 Likes

Ok @Green.Lantern If I was a superhero or mainly a GL or any Lantern who and which color would I be? This is strictly Curiosity.

5 Likes

In England, biscuit means cookie. As in chocolate chip biscuits or oreo biscuits. The closest thing to what the US calls a biscuit is the elusive popover

6 Likes

Homemade trumps all. But so does Bisquik.

And when i say trump, I mean like in Spades or Hearts and not our president

6 Likes

Amen to that (though the one time I tried making homemade biscuits myself was an epic failure. Burned thd tops of em :confused:).

4 Likes

That’s why i’d rather tap my box of Bisquik

5 Likes

Also Texas, and I have family members that would tell me about those times. I have vague memories of my great grandmother’s house from when I was younger, and she always drank from Mason Jars.

7 Likes

Giving myself partial credit though- I did make these a few years ago-

…sort of. This is Chic Fil-A chicken tenders, Pillsbury grand biscuits, and Whataburger honey butter sauce. So ‘I assembled this’ is closer to the truth. It was amazing.

8 Likes

Just off the top of my head, I’ll go with Chaselon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

To be honest I’ve never had a Popeye’s biscuit before, I’ll have to get some soon. Unfortunately, there aren’t many Popeye’s chicken on Long Island that I know of.

5 Likes

I haven’t had one of those in years. That’s another thing I need to get around to doing.

5 Likes

Seriously @Green.Lantern I was thinking guy gardener not a rejection of an octopus and cyborg Superman!

2 Likes

BISCUIT MOB!!!

I feel like I was just conjured!

American biscuits, of course. Warm, buttery, flakey.

7 Likes

@AntLeon you should not ever feel the need to apologize over the word Trump ever now you absolutely apologize over calling some one the Green Lantern Chaselon yes I’m looking at you @Green.Lantern to the Science cell to think about that harmful language. If I was any Alien it would be Kilowog heck I would even take a older version of Kyle Rayner that can’t draw. Lol

2 Likes

Wasn’t apologizing. I should have done it footnote style. That line i blurred tells me a lot about people.

2 Likes

BISCUIT MOB funnel cake

5 Likes