A Very Special Election Edition Who Would Win

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Today’s matchup is an extra-special one! American biscuits versus British biscuits! Only one food will rise to the top! Cast your vote below, and tell us why you feel that way.

• American Biscuits
  • British Biscuits

0 voters

24 Likes

Not really fair- I haven’t had british biscuits yet, so my vote has to go with what I know.

14 Likes

I’ll say this though- American biscuits (especially in the south) are soft, buttery, and versatile (enjoy them on their own, smear jelly, use them for breakfast sandwiches or chicken sandwiches, etc). I can’t imagine british biscuits being good enough to top them.

12 Likes

Nothing beats a good old fashioned KFC biscuit in my opinion.

7 Likes

BISCUIT MOB!!!

13 Likes

BISCUIT MOB!!

12 Likes

The word biscuit will always remind me of a dog biscuit so I apologize :dog:

I think the Americans have the advantage here because we do have British biscuits as well, we just call them cookies xD I don’t believe American-style biscuits are a thing in Europe but correct me if I’m wrong.

7 Likes

Hello there Green.Lantern. :wave: :sunglasses:

Thank you for this tasty bout this week… :yum: :smile:

Like @TheTerribleToyman I also have to go with what I know, but it would be interesting getting to try the other. :thinking:

Also…

Happy :cake: Day to you @SuperBlueGrodd! May it be a biscuit mob filled fun day for you. :superman_hv_4: :superman_hv_3:

10 Likes

HAPPY CAKE DAY :cake: :moon_cake: :birthday: Have a biscuit! :cookie:

10 Likes

Biscuit Mob for life :eyes::ok_hand:

10 Likes

I have actually had both and American is 100% better!!!

8 Likes

Thank you @iJest and @ajm08g!

8 Likes

BISCUIT MOB!!!

11 Likes

THE MOB OF THE BISCUITS!!!

10 Likes

11 Likes

American ones are like fancy dinner rolls. They are great. I’ve never had a British one but they look like ritz crackers and those type of crackers have nothing on American dinner rolls.

6 Likes

Umm they are not quite like ritz…they are a bit sweeter and the texture is a bit different

6 Likes

Except a Popeyes biscuit, but thats a whole different poll :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I love Popeyes and Bojangles

6 Likes

Cracker Barrel ones are good too. When they come out hot, and the butter is so cold that it can’t spread yet, so you put the mini butter block inside the biscuit and let the butter melt from the inside because the biscuit loves it, and then you eat it and it reminds you of the times when people sat outside in wooden rocking chairs and drank tea from Mason jars… or is this just me?

Dang it now I need to go to Cracker Barrel and pest my best friend who works there.

8 Likes