A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

I will be watching at midnight once its available on the CW App, and then I’ll be watching in the Watch-along in the Community section later each evening.

3 Likes

Each night as the episodes air and on the CW app for their corresponding Watch-Alongs (schedule permitting, on that front).

Crisis is one of my top three DC events this month, and I want to gorge myself on it.

2 Likes

There’s a WB store? I thought they fell into the corporate tar pits…

1 Like

There’s one on the WB lot, which is substantially smaller than the original ones were, but it does the trick in most respects.

Wbshop.com is their current means of operation.

1 Like
1 Like

I usually watch a day or two following broadcast, but I’m glued to my seat for the broadcast on this one.

2 Likes

I’m definitely gonna dvr it. I’m guessing there may be so many Easter eggs they may not all register in one viewing.

I haven’t decided if I’m gonna watch it same day/next day, or just wait til it’s over and binge the whole thing.

Here is a question I’ve been pondering. Will we get a “16” Easter egg.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be recording it, may take me a day or two to watch, though.

1 Like

Next week-- a

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-03-07_12_22

looms

and
screencapture-google-search-2019-12-03-07_05_21

THE MONITOR

says

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-03-07_03_13

BARRY ALLEN and OLIVER QUEEN

must DIE!

8 | 7c

The Flash

The Last Temptation of Barry Allen Pt. 2 - With The Flash battling Bloodwork, Iris and Cisco fight to help Barry take control before he’s lost to Ramsey’s influence.

9 | 8c

Arrow

Purgatory - Oliver’s mission takes him to Lian Yu where he tries to ignore the repercussions of the looming Crisis until he receives help from an old friend.

We’re 7 episodess into TEAM ARROW’s final season– don’t miss a singe second!

Always streaming the next day on the CW APP!

NEXT WEEK

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-03-07_15_01

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for adding, I will bookmark. I have antenna and do not receive the CW on it, so I will be watching late night and may come back for the watch along. I’m on vacation next week…

1 Like
5 Likes

The next Arrowverse episode will be the beginning of Crisis…this is getting too real

4 Likes

whew, epic final trailer … Earth-38, the last stand … less than five days left

the schedule for Sunday says Supergirl early at 8pm and then Crisis Aftermath 1 at 9pm … Batwoman airs on Monday, labeled Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two, followed by Black Lightning which makes no mention of Crisis in the title … so am guessing Tuesday will wrap up with the fourth and fifth hours of the event

hard to believe it’s here

1 Like

SUN | DEC 8

8 | 7c

Supergirl

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One - The Monitor sends Harbinger to gather the worlds’ greatest heroes in preparation for the impending Crisis.

9 | 8c

Crisis on Infinite Earths

Crisis Aftermath I - The CW is proud to announce Crisis Aftermath hosted by superfan, and frequent series director, Kevin Smith.

MON | DEC 9

8 | 7c

Batwoman

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two - The group uses Ray’s invention to track new recruits to help save the universe.

9 | 8c

Black Lightning

The Book of Resistance: Chapter Four - The Pierce family fears for Jennifer’s life.

TUE | DEC 10

8 | 7c

The Flash

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three - Pariah enlists Black Lightning to help stop the Anti-Monitor after Flash-90 shares what he learned from his battle in ‘Elseworlds.’

9 | 8c

Crisis on Infinite Earths

Crisis Aftermath II - The CW is proud to announce Crisis Aftermath hosted by superfan, and frequent series director, Kevin Smith.

2 Likes

BATWOMAN poll! And its all about ALICE!

Is Alice… evil?

• She’s totally evil, dark side all the way
  • Pretty much, but she’s more criminally insane
  • No, she’s just crazy-- the whole Mom’s head thing and being locked in a room for 12 years will do that
  • Alice isnt evil, or entirely insane-- she’s genuinely the product of the world that made her
  • What scene am I watching?

0 voters

And one that’s all about MARY!

Do the events of last episode bring us closer to FLAMEBIRD?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

That Frost clap tho lol

That last Arrow episode makes me want to rewatch Season 1 of Arrow. This season of Arrow is the gift that keeps giving.

For the Flash, I watched the whole episode on edge thinking “are we there [at the Crisis] yet, are we there yet, are we there yet.” I love cast on the Flash and seeing them have a somewhat of a preemptive funeral for the Flash was heartbreaking. That last scene though!!!

Supergirl. Ok, so Lena keeps saying she’s trying to save the world. Is she right? I don’t fully understand what she’s working on, but maybe she knows about the Crisis? and Yes!!! on the return of Lex Luthor!

Batwoman. I like the show, but it’s so sad. Alice has gone through so much. The last episode shocked me with the death of her stepmother. Batwoman’s fights scenes are amazing. Can’t wait to see her with our other heroes!

I’m so excited for Crisis!

5 Likes

The red skies are here–

screencapture-google-search-2019-12-04-23_10_42%20(1)

The CRISIS has come.

The Arrowverse will never be the same again.

What was YOUR favorite CW show THIS WEEK? (11/19/19)

This time in multiple choice!

• Batwoman-
  • Supergirl-
  • Black Lightning-
  • The Flash-
  • Arrow-
  • Yea, I voted for all of them-- despite some rough spots, they were all strong as heck

0 voters

1 Like

Arrow