❤A Mismatched DC Valentine's❤

Wonder woman and Ares

1 Like

Wonder Woman and poison ivy

1 Like

I actually wrote a fanfiction based on Speedy/Roy Harper and Blackfire (based on the original animated Teen Titans series). I thought they would make an interesting couple. I found it funny how they always compared Robin and Speedy and how similar Starfire and Blackfire look. Plus it was a little ironic because in RHATO’s Roy was dating Starfire. Plus he is often paired with a villain (Cheshire) in the comics.

1 Like

I know it’s boring but I’ll take Clark & Lois. I really miss Wally & Linda. Their entire relationship from start to finish (AND HOPEFULLY FROM START AGAIN AHEM), was so well written over the years. They were a helluva team and you could really buy into them. It might be fiction but they where a couple to be modeled after.

@abfgmsw awesome, looking forward to it lol:) And yeah that’s Vixen from Legends of tomorrow.

on a side note, I have the hardest remembering your user name when going to reply, I always have to start typing close out and go back to make sure I have the letters in the right order lmaoo I have to ask…is there a significance behind the letters or was it randomly made???

So that’s what your name means!

You truly do learn something new every day. Yep.

5 Likes

omgomgomgomg. lmaoo man this is the biggest mind f*ck of 2019. I love it

3 Likes

@abfgmsw
So many times I have wondered what all of those letters stood for… Haha Nice!

2 Likes

@deku_ LOL I literally wonder that everytime I see a post from @abfgmsw (omg I did it I think!)… and I usually just avoid having to type it, if I’m on mobile. :joy:
I’m glad someone finally asked.

3 Likes

@abfgmsw It wasn’t too long at all! And very interesting - Gonna head over to fc to finish reading it!

2 Likes

lololol

1 Like