A DC Comic Cover A Day!

7 Likes

6 Likes

s-l500-2 s-l500-04 s-l500 b2e44a29e672148d9effb2fe11b529b3_l 020e763d3cbe1f3a58aca1587cbdda75_l s-l500-9 2b2050eb04c8bf0965fd4f153767c64b_l

Hope you guys don’t mind, but I feel like we need so Good Old Fashion Western Comic Covers added.

I kind of want to know who Madame.44 is I have never heard of her before, why are these western comics so Hard to find, Grrrrrrrrr

7 Likes

I would read the western comics of all eras if they were here. (Same for Marvel…shhhh)
But you can read…

8 Likes

s-l500

yup, here some more below that are also on here, with great covers.

I was actually looking for Western comics that didn’t use Johan Hex, don’t get me wrong, he is my favorite, but I wanted to try & find the old comics with El-diablo, Scaplhunter, & Johnny Thunder or other heroes (cowboys) that may not be well know even among us DC fans.

My favorite of these are the ones with Beware Beware the Owls for they will send the Talon for your head. :grin:

8 Likes

You mean like this?

8 Likes

yup, thank you for posting those covers, there great.

Hey Cinnamon, I forgot about her, I don’t remember if I first read about her in the New 52 all star westerns or in the Johan Hex comics right before the new 52, but she was pretty cool, at lest she got that nice Cameo in the Batman The Brave and the Bold cartoon.

6 Likes

This book, FINDING this book in a Tom Thumb mini-mart delighted me no end when I was small.

7 Likes

s-l500--33 s-l50055

just some Superman & Batman covers, along with the teen titans comic, for everyone to enjoy, shhhhh we won’t talk about the other guys that must not be named on these cover, OK, so everyone just act like you don’t know who they are.

of Course Superman is Worthy, I wonder if anyone else is worth in the DC universe?

9 Likes

7 Likes

Wonder Woman

7 Likes

Fun reads. Hope they are digitized someday, and hope DC / Marvel cross over again someday.

6 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd
Thanks for that, that is actually pretty cool, I am kind of surprised that a more recent comic would reference DC heroes holding Thor’s Hammer.

I’m using more recent very loosely here, since female Thor is still pretty recent in my mind, even if she isn’t Thor anymore.

@Don-El
Until I saw the Batman vs Hulk & Superman vs Spidy comics, I didn’t even know they crossed over back in the 60s and would love to read those.

I only knew about the 90s stuff, I have only read the VS graphic novel, and the All Access Comics, but it was very confusing for me.

I would love to read the rest of it, I hate saying this, but I would hope if they can’t put it on here they at lest up it on comixology. I am actually surprised by the crossover stuff they managed to put on here. Definitely hoping we get it someday.

6 Likes

I think I am in love with the Grim Reaper, wait why does that sound so wrong?

maybe I should try to read sandman, since I have only read her messing with Lex and her Graphic Novel, but after seeing him in her graphic novel I don’t really care much for him.

7 Likes

7 Likes

@RootBeerMaster If you’re interested in those old DC/Marvel crossovers check out this thread I created on Treasury Editions. Lots of community members contributed info and pictures.

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

7cb394c278ea4a9277e18dd60b8e938e_l 7c7f3e525eb0ed5e291e26d6f5db5393_l

I was going threw some of the older comics I manged to obtain, & I happened to find these babies, I totally forgot about them, but I love the covers to these & wanted to share.

I love going threw the dollar / 50 cent bins, or the throw away comic piles more or less, some stories have, there is some really cool stuff in those piles.

7 Likes