45th Metropolis Superman Celebration 2023 Master Thread!

Thanks for posting this! My family is heading down there for the first time this year! I bought the $150 VIP Tix for my husband and completely forgot to screenshot what’s in it. So I’m glad I could find it here. (:

We will be there from Sat-Sun due to work so maybe we will bump into you and say hi!

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @cityonfirex.27346. :slightly_smiling_face:

:superman:

3 Likes

I would love that!! I hope you can make the Super Site meet and greet! They have lots of give aways planned and it sounds like a great group of folks!

3 Likes

Thank you!! (:

3 Likes

Going to be heading out there tomorrow with my family, looking forward to it. :smiley:

4 Likes

If you see me stop me and say hi! Are you staying at Harrah’s?

5 Likes

Nah, went a little cheaper a few minutes away from the action. If I do, I’ll try! :smiley:

5 Likes

@Jay_Kay omg it was so amazing to meet you!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

You guys met up?! That’s so cool!!

3 Likes

It was awesome!! Although my brain was a little melted after meeting Tyler Hoechlin :joy: it’s much easier to put a coherent thought together here :joy:

5 Likes

Some photos of the Celebration!!

4 Likes

Oh dang, I was there at the Superman screening on Friday too! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Anyway, some pics I took:

(Forgive the Marvel inclusion, but this was too good not to share. :smiley: )

The books I picked up from the vendors.

And I got a really cool commission by Jamal Igle. :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow!! It looks like you had an amazing time too!! What a fantastic weekend!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

See you next year indeed!

I will update this thread as news breaks for next year’s event! Consider this your all time one stop shop for all Superman Celebration Info! :smiley:

3 Likes

How am I only seeing this thread now?

3 Likes

:laughing: Just crazy amounts of info for next year! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like