2023 Comic Reading Challenge

7 issues read in Stars and STRIPE

7 Likes

I’m at 147 right now, but life is getting busier so my reading is slowing down.

7 Likes

This is the only time I will have read more comics than you!!! I am at a total 234 comics read and 114 comics read this week!

7 Likes

You could keep it going!

7 Likes

I am reading comics now! So who knows, it might happen but I also have some video games I need to play.

7 Likes

Get to it! Those video games aren’t going to play themselves! :laughing:

7 Likes

It will happen. I know this year is going to be a busy one for me when it comes to video games, Final Fantasy Pixel is finally coming to PS5 and that is Final Fantasy 1 through 6. Then Final Fantasy 16, Final Fantasy 7 Remaster part 2, Suicide Squad Kills Justice League, and a Tales of Symphony remaster for good measure!

The upside of reading comics is I can have a movie on in the background and I have many of those to get through as well! 2023 is the year I will fully embrace my nerdiness lol

8 Likes

Sounds like an excellent plan overall.

7 Likes

49 issues in

8 Likes

6 Likes

two more for me [
The Jurassic League #3
was not as good as the first two
journey to the center of the bat was good though
that puts me at 18

7 Likes

I’m at 21 I’m rereading worlds finest on 1980s worlds finest is fun

5 Likes

just read 3 more 24

5 Likes

62 now.

7 Likes

This week I read 103 comics. My total for the year is 306.

7 Likes

wow you sure read a lot

7 Likes

5 Likes

I am 1 and a half books away from being able to say that I have read all of the Dynamite Comics Vampirella main series and those 2 miniseries that the main series claims to be a part of the bigger story. One of them is but is a pretty rough read (Sacred Six) and the other doesn’t connect in any significant way (Vampiverse). I still have the Warren Books from the Vampirella Archives and the Vampirella Masters Series books which are compilations of Alan Moore and other writers from the Harris Comics years. I won’t be jumping into those right away because I need to read something other than Vampirella. Oh yeah, without knowing the exact number of comics read I can confidently say I have passed 400 comics read for the year.

7 Likes

144 for the year.

Still enjoying Golden Age Wonder Woman volume III. Finished Wonder Woman in the 50’s and Death and Return of Superman.

Now reading Kull the Conqueror omnibus and Wonder Woman The Complete Newpaper Strip.

Also staying up to date with new X-Men titles.

7 Likes

I finally pulled the trigger on DC Showcase Presents Wonder Woman vol. 1. I have volumes 2 and 3 and will need to get 4. These are black and white on newsprint but if I remember correctly this will lead me into the Celebrating the 60s omnibus that I have been putting off on getting.

6 Likes