You're Up In The Middle Of The Night

You’re up in the middle of the night, and can’t sleep, you’ve decided to read a comic on DC Universe Infinite. What comic would you read to help you go to sleep? :0_book_club:
This morning I’ve read Smallville Season 11 where Superman meet Batman.

In the past when I couldn’t sleep, sometimes I read…
Action Comics
Detective Comics
Batman
Superman

All from their early years. I really enjoy reading them to help me get back to sleep.
I would love to see which books you guys pick that you like to read and help you fall back to sleep. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Tom King Mister Miracle. It’s a dreamlike book that would put you on a spin of emotions to put you to sleep.

2 Likes

I enjoy reading the Hellblazer series at night. I think that a lot of the vertigo series are better read at night.

3 Likes

Probably Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen (Fraction run), or Human Target. Though the latter might keep me up more since I love suspense … :thinking:

4 Likes

My library books because I had to cancel my subscription a long time ago

4 Likes

Issues 1-3 of Event Leviathan.

They’re so dull that they give Ambien a run for its money as an effective sleep aid.

5 Likes

I just look at my comic pictures I keep in my folders.

3 Likes

Anything on my mental “to read” list. Right now that includes:

• Superman Triangle Era (at my current pace should be done sometime before 2030).
  • Smallville Season 11 (half way through)
  • JLA (Morrison/Wade, about 20 issues in).

Then there’s the current ongoings of course, but I tend to read those when I’m a little more awake :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes