Your TOP THREE DC-Live action currently running TV-shows

Here is how I rank the top three DC live-action TV shows currently Running

1. Lucifer (love this show…Tom Ellis is so cool)
  2. Swamp Thing (best DC UNIVERSE show by far…Sorry Titans and Doom Patrol)
  3. Krypton (I really like what they are doing with this SYFY show…Bravo to all those involved on the other side of the pond)

While I still watch two of the CW shows I think the others…well…I think I will just leave it there

Titans and Doom Patrol and Preacher are all good too but it is clear, some of the time, that they are handicapped by budgetary issues. KYRPTON is probably the cheapest show being produced out of them all, but it doesn’t, to me, feel like it ; most of the time.

What say you?

4 Likes

Swamp Thing
Krypton
Titans

3 Likes

Doom Patrol
Gotham
Swamp Thing

(Gotham technically just ended, but the last season hasn’t come to Netflix yet, so I haven’t watched it. If it doesn’t count, Swamp Thing would move up to #2, and Krypton would be #3)

4 Likes

Yoyo…Gotham would have made my list if it were still running. I really liked how they ended Gotham! Dude who played Penguin is in John Wick 3 with an interesting new look.

1 Like
  1. Arrow
  2. Krypton
  3. Titans
3 Likes

The CW shows are cheaper than ALL those other shows!

1. Doom Patrol
  2. Krypton
  3. Swamp Thing
1 Like

Adding Gotham is cheating and breaking the rules.

1 Like
  1. Doom Patrol
  2. Swamp Thing
  3. Krypton
2 Likes
  1. Doom Patrol
  2. Legends of Tomorrow
  3. Swamp Thing
1 Like

Good lists

1 Like

Doom Patrol
Swamp Thing
Titans

1 Like

@DigificWriter
Yea, it definitely is. I think of it as still running because I haven’t seen the last season, but my list should probably look like this:

Doom Patrol
Swamp Thing
Krypton

1 Like
  1. Titans
  2. Swamp Thing
  3. Supergirl
1 Like
  1. Swamp Thing
  2. Titans
  3. Doom Patrol
  4. Lucifer
  5. Krypton
1 Like

Lucifer

Doom Patrol

Legends of Tomorrow

I would say:

1. SWAMP THING
  2. TITANS
  3. KRYPTON
  4. DOOM PATROL

I don’t have tv. I only stream because I very much dislike commercial. I wish the kept on with Constantine and would add others the other series on here.

1 Like
  1. Titans
  2. Swamp Thing
  3. Arrow

Doom Patrol
Krypton
Legends

Honorable Mention to Gotham which just finished and managed to get better each year

I’m still watching and enjoy to varying degrees
Swamp Thing
Titans
Arrow
Flash
IZombi

Shows currently running

The Flash
Titans
Doom Patrol

I watxh all the others, Since the cancellation announcement I’ll binge Swamp Thing when its done.