YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS WHY WE GOTTA WAIT FOR SOMETHING WE'RE PAYING FOR?

Honestly I only came to the forums today to see why Young Justice was not up. To say I am disappointed is correct, but am looking forward to more. It will be great to see Slobo, watch Terra betray everyone, and see what happens when GeoForce finds out Halo was part of his parents’ death.

2 Likes

Applejack: great response. Thanks again for the time you spend on these forums getting feedback and informing everyone on whatever information the company allows you to. There are many more people who understand the business better than this guy and who also understands the company is adjusting their product to give value to most of its customer while still being profitable allowing the company to continue to provide a product.

1 Like

In the long run Netflix might be better since the content goes there anyways. Figure if titans is there this will be there soon enough. DC universe is going to make themselves obsolete quickly with this current business model.

Netflix only applies to DCU with regards to international markets, not the US.

3 Likes

There’s a very good chance they haven’t even finished the rest of the episodes yet.

3 Likes

I know this sucks… why ? because they want you to watch doom patrol not a good move by DCU

2 Likes

(Shrugs)…I mean if this was on TV we’d only be on episode 4 now…and there would be long breaks.
Remember Titans was once a week.
YJ doing 3 episodes a week (and 4 for their mid season week) was a treat.

5 Likes

You all know that you personally could make the choice to watch one a week if you want, right? Or to have spread them out evenly so that you personally had new content to watch everyfeqdays until Doom Patrol comes out?

4 Likes

I’m fine waiting. We’ve got tons of new comics added plus Doom Patrol in two weeks!

4 Likes

Young Justice is not available on Netflix or Hulu

2 Likes

Writing in all caps does not make your argument any more valid

8 Likes

I highly doubt you’ve viewed and read EVERYTHING on the app.

4 Likes

A standard show on Netflix is only 10-13 episodes per season. It’s the same here on DCU. But instead of dumping them all on one day, they’ve spread them out to keep new material coming. This is the first period that there isn’t new shows on, we have a two week break before Doom Patrol starts. And that will probably be about 12 episodes long. Then YJ will return. And that will run about 12 more episodes. Then the next new show will start. And repeat. I think YJ is being used as filler between the new live action shows. They can produce more episodes of YJ faster than the filming and post production of the live action shows. YJ is the bridge between them. So relax, man.

1 Like

@foxybridges Then I have SERIOUS issues cuz I signed up for HBO NOW for GoT and signed up for DCU for YJ. Joining a platform for one show isn’t crazy it’s just…well…“passionate”. :slight_smile:

@malikomar_7
We apologize for any confusion. If you purchased a subscription for the sole purpose of seeing YJ:O, then I definitely understand your frustration.
However, the price you pay for your subscription is to cover everything offered by the service - not just Young Justice.
I’m sorry if there was any sort of misconception presented on our part, in regards to what exactly you were paying for and/or the release dates/times for Young Justice: Outsiders.

You can read the official statement on YJ:O here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/young-justice-enhanced-episodes-and-outsiders-prequel-coming/

And if you have any other questions or concerns about the service or your subscription, feel free to reach out to customer support by submitting a ticket here: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!

4 Likes

Canceled peace see you in June

Same reason you have to wait for a new season of TV when paying for cable, satellite, Netflix, etc.

2 Likes

The fact that I would have paid $7.99 to see JUST YJ:O… split in half or not.

It baffles me when anyone brings up how much this service costs. Like, really???

You can’t possibly be a real fan…

Perhaps your money would be better spent on lunch at Burger King. Though, I don’t think even they let you have it your way anymore.

5 Likes