Young Justice: Outsiders Has a Digital and DVD/BluRay Release Date

I’m old. I still buy comics every week because I like having physical copies.

So yeah, it’s probably silly for me to be excited about the BluRay release of Young Justice: Outsiders since I can stream them all here on DCU day and night. But I just can’t break the physical media habit.

Besides, buying it twice might help us get a FIFTH season! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.cbr.com/young-justice-outsiders-box-art-release-date/

tl;dr: September 24th on Digital HD, November 26th for BluRay and DVD. All 26 episodes. No mention of any features in the article.

2 Likes

Cool! That sure is a long wait between digital and physical releases though.

I thought the first half of season 3 was already out on Digital. I saw it on Google Movies and Vudu a while ago.

Oh well. We’ve got it in 4K here, which is superb.

Can’t wait to get this on Blu-Ray!

Just a heads-up for anyone unaware that the season 3 Blu-ray is going to be a Warner Archive release.

Warner Archive titles are generally not available at traditional retailers like Best Buy, Target, Walmart and so on.

They are MOD (Manufactured On Demand) titles that are sold through online retailers and the WB Shop at wbshop.com.

The Young Justice season 1 and 2 Blu-rays were not available at retail either, so season 3 is likely going to be online only as well.