Young Justice or Teen Titans? Which is better and why?

I love both series but I would have to say Young Justice due to better character development, long term story telling, and it felt like their were large stakes at play with the characters. What do you guys think?

6 Likes

YJ by far.

2 Likes

I don’t really prefer one over the other, I like them both for different reasons.

I like Young Justice for the reasons OP stated: Evolving characters, deep plotlines, all of that. It’s a great show.

I like Teen Titans because it’s fun and light-hearted. That’s all I really want and need it to be. And the theme song is one of my favorite theme songs ever.

2 Likes

I can agree with that, Teen Titans has the greatest dc animated show theme song of all time lol

1 Like

Teen Titans had the advantage of having more seasons. They’re both very different shows though with their own strengths and weaknesses. I would go with Teen Titans but a lot of that has to do with nostalgia.

2 Likes

both and because I said so

2 Likes

Young Justice

2 Likes

I loved Teen Titans and read so sad when it ended… hope it comes back on here… I do love Young Justice to. They are both tops of mine but I’m a huge Dick fan and you do get more of him in TT then YJ. But then again I love him in season 1 if YJ all funny, I’m feeling the aster! Ah ok going to go watch them now lol bye

2 Likes

Young justice’ character development is one of the best in any animated series I’ve ever seen. It had a vast potential continue its seasons to grow with the characters and team much like justice league or justice league unlimited. Young justice definitely. One of my personal favorites by far

3 Likes

I think the character development is pretty good for both but I do like how young justice(the tv show) is a bit more mature but still fun and it does have more of a story line that continues on and teen titans (the tv show)is more on the fun side with some serious parts like with robin, raven, and terra. I do like young justice but I love raven more.

2 Likes

I prefer young justice mainly because of the animation. Both shows are great though. I think it would be cool to see the 90s superboy in teen titans.

2 Likes

Young Justice because it feels closer to how Teen Titans should be and is more balanced in it’s humor.

1 Like

if they took the titans from Justice league vs teen titans then id say titans. but as it stands Young justice all time fav its brought me so many ships!

2 Likes

If they replaced Teen Titans animation with Young Justice in this subscription service I’d unsubscribe.

2 Likes

To be clear I’m referring to the TV show Teen Titans not the animation movies. The animated movies to me are up there with Young Justice.

1 Like

Definitely true, Young Justice is closer to the Teen Titans comic than the Teen Titans show ever was. I didn’t even think about that

Now I’m picturing 90s kon-el on teen Titans and the older black S Hybrid Conner on young justice.

Guess we will see both next year

1 Like